What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S49 - R1 - Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 45 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Fuel and tyre wear: x2

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak and stay there
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup - race control whisper test
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line
During the race there will be 1 MANDATORY PITSTOP (nothing else, regardless of fuel, tyres)

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

index.php

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other

Pitblend line violations

Code 80 violations

S Ziegler
B Albino
J Diaz
B Albino
J Diaz

Penalty Summary
Penalty - S Ziegler - DT
Penalty - B Albino - DT
Penalty - J Diaz - DT
Penalty - B Albino - DT
Penalty - J Diaz- DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations

DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
Hi Jimmi!
One question from a totally noob here.. The race 1 of S49 is in Silverstone but the server Academy 1 is in Interlagos.... is it ok or I am missing something?

Hi Jimmi!
One question from a totally noob here.. The race 1 of S49 is in Silverstone but the server Academy 1 is in Interlagos.... is it ok or I am missing something?
Good afternoon. it´s true. Race 1 on server it´s charged as Interlagos and not Silverstone.

Just vote and change it back, this is because some people stay idle and it just goes to next race.

There is no need for you to race in R2 then, as rules state you need to finish both races in a seaosn.

Apologies for not attending the race today. Unfortunately my internet decided to show me the middle finger and it went down. Better luck next season I guess.

Last edited:
apologies for the driver I had contact with (Porsche) I couldn't control the car and shot around, I held my brake but I shot back in to the track and the Porsche unfortunately could not avoid me anymore. again sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.