What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S48 - R2 - Interlagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 45 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Fuel and tyre wear: x2

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak and stay there
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup - race control whisper test
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line
During the race there will be 1 MANDATORY PITSTOP (nothing else, regardless of fuel, tyres)

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other
1400 - R Aybey does not stay on fast lane in pitlane
Infraction - R Aybey - 8.4

1520 - R Aybey does not stay on fast lane in pitlane
Infraction - R Aybey - 8.4

1900 - C Gomes (nickname?) does not stay on fast lane in pitlane
Infraction - C Gomes - 8.4

Pitblend line violations
P Kraus
A Cakan
M Pedersen
J Valencia
J Valencia
R Aybey
R Aybey

Code 80 violations
A Martinez
J Valencia
M Pedersen
T Kelempekas

Penalty Summary
Penalty - R Aubey - DT (2xIF)
Infraction - C Gomes
Penalty - P Kraus - DT
Penalty - A Cakan - DT
Penalty - M Pedersen - DT
Penalty - J Valencia - DT
Penalty - R Aybey - DT
Penalty - R Aybey - DT
Penalty - A Martinez - DT
Penalty - M Pedersen - DT
Penalty - T Kelempekas - DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback
We have several drivers that does not suit with driver names on the forum, this is not acceptable. Follow the rules and have the same name please, we can't be expected to guess peoples nick names. If your name is not the same, you can't expect to get the license
1.2 Drivers must use their full name within rFactor 2 – any driver failing to do so will forfeit all points for that car and will not be allowed to participate in following events until the issue has been corrected.
1.2.1 Drivers must not use any special characters in their name in-game, to avoid any mismatches when gathering results and data.

Abbreviations
DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
Jimmi Allison
Buenos dias compañero y gracias por aceptarme, tengo una pregunta que significa TIR, GRACIAS
Jeg fatter hat af hvad du siger mand - kunne du tænke dig at skifte til det sprog som vi kræver her eller er det for meget besvær??!??
Man får jo helt lyst til at geo blokerer nogle lande her.

You don't have to be like that, I just had a question, thanks
If you can just follow the rules and use English here it’s very much easier. I do not and won’t learn Spanish. This is not a local league but international and we REQUIRE English to be used by everyone here. I don’t think you know danish, German, Icelandic, Italian - so just easier that we all use the same language. So yes I will be like that if someone refuse to use English here.
No idea what you are asking so...?

I want to apologize to the organization and my teammates, I felt that something was not right regarding the audio before starting, for this I wrote in the chat, later in the race I saw how everyone became slow and I understood that it was a code 80 and We did not have communication with the race direction, I immediately entered the box to adjust teamspek, my virtual reality glasses had assigned the team speak audio and did not compete with them, quickly modify the audio, wait during the race for another code 80 to verify the solution but it did not arrive, at the end I heard how the channel was disconnected so we were fine again. I have a record of everything, even the settings to defend my story. My apologies to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.