What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S48 - R1 - Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 45 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Fuel and tyre wear: x2

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak and stay there
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup - race control whisper test
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line
During the race there will be 1 MANDATORY PITSTOP (nothing else, regardless of fuel, tyres)

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

index.php

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other
1771 - R Okas brakes to enter pitlane and is at 80 when he crosses the line. W Dendy goes into the back of Okas which causes a penalty and damage
Penalty - W Dendy - AC; SnH 60 seconds

1980 - W Dendy does not go back onto fastlane after his pitstop
Infraction - W Dendy - 8.5

1885 - J Valencia does not go back onto fastlane after his pitstop
Infraction - J Valencia - 8.5

Pitblend line violations
C Baxter
J McIntyre
J Cofino
A Tokmak
J Valencia
V Manuel Jimenez
P Szilvasi
I Rizov

Code 80 violations
J Valencia
A Tokmak
R Aybey
J Valencia
V Manuel Jimenez

Penalty Summary
Penalty - W Dendy - SnH 60 seconds
Penalty - C Baxter - DT
Penalty - J McIntyre - DT
Penalty - J Cofino - DT
Penalty - A Tokmak - DT
Penalty - J Valencia - DT
Penalty - V Manuel Jimenez - DT
Penalty - P Szilvasi - DT
Penalty - I Rizov - DT
Penalty - A Tokmak - DT
Penalty - R Aybey - DT
Penalty - V Manuel Jimenez - DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations

DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
Hi,a mistake occurred in my inscription, duplicate my name and 2 cars assigned for the school races, sorry for mistake

Attachments

• C4C818B5-3BF4-4431-A6E2-732CA765A289.jpeg
    C4C818B5-3BF4-4431-A6E2-732CA765A289.jpeg
    720.9 KB · Views: 37
Hi,a mistake occurred in my inscription, duplicate my name and 2 cars assigned for the school races, sorry for mistake
I missed this one - you signed up 4 times. Use the first one - now users can only use the sign up form once - then 2nd time they will be rejected

Hi,
regarding the start procedure. Just to make sure that I got this correct because it is a bit different to other races (where you approach the s/f line in double file and when the leader accelerates everyone accelerates immediately with him):

1. We do the formation lap with the pit limiter engaged and single file without overlap - no double file at all, correct?
2. It's not "go-go-go" for everyone as soon as the leader accelerates but instead everyone has to obey the speed limit of the formation lap until he himself(!) reaches the s/f line - only then I'm allowed to accelerate, correct?

One more question: I've tried to connect to the SRCA server but I can't select any cars (only the safety car is shown). I already googled this issue but was not able to find a solution on client side.

Hi,
regarding the start procedure. Just to make sure that I got this correct because it is a bit different to other races (where you approach the s/f line in double file and when the leader accelerates everyone accelerates immediately with him):

1. We do the formation lap with the pit limiter engaged and single file without overlap - no double file at all, correct?
2. It's not "go-go-go" for everyone as soon as the leader accelerates but instead everyone has to obey the speed limit of the formation lap until he himself(!) reaches the s/f line - only then I'm allowed to accelerate, correct?

One more question: I've tried to connect to the SRCA server but I can't select any cars (only the safety car is shown). I already googled this issue but was not able to find a solution on client side.
1. Yes no double file - this is to get cleanly through the race
2. Correct, no go go go, you get the green when you cross the line.

Server - you own the GT3 and LMP3? if so, unsub to our workshop and delete the LMP3 and Porsche GT3 in installed folder. Restart game, close game and then resub to it.

Server - you own the GT3 and LMP3? if so, unsub to our workshop and delete the LMP3 and Porsche GT3 in installed folder. Restart game, close game and then resub to it.
Thank you for your help. I do own all relevant content and I did exactly what you suggested.
I also tried several other things but in the end it was resolved by switching from the new beta-ui to the old ui.

Searching somewhere to know what car is mandatory to use in Silverstone ?

Or its free of our choice and them swap it for Interlagos ?

Also about TC and ABS, it is written on theforum info:
TC - Low/Medium - is it from 1 to 5 ?
ABS - Not allowed - but in garage there its optional to set it from 0 to 11 !
How should we set it between ?

Searching somewhere to know what car is mandatory to use in Silverstone ?

Or its free of our choice and them swap it for Interlagos ?

Also about TC and ABS, it is written on theforum info:
TC - Low/Medium - is it from 1 to 5 ?
ABS - Not allowed - but in garage there its optional to set it from 0 to 11 !
How should we set it between ?
The answer to your question regarding the car is the 3rd post in this thread -> S48 - R1 - Silverstone
You have been assigned a number - this number determines wether you get to drive the GT3 or the LMP3 in the first race. Just connect to the race server and look for your number. Btw: This number is also relevant for the mandatory Teamspeak channel...

Regarding TC and ABS: I'm pretty sure this refers to the options on the difficulty page in the settings. So it's not about the realistic onboard settings but the additional assists within the game. Maybe @Jimmi Allison can confirm this.

The answer to your question regarding the car is the 3rd post in this thread -> S48 - R1 - Silverstone
You have been assigned a number - this number determines wether you get to drive the GT3 or the LMP3 in the first race. Just connect to the race server and look for your number. Btw: This number is also relevant for the mandatory Teamspeak channel...

Regarding TC and ABS: I'm pretty sure this refers to the options on the difficulty page in the settings. So it's not about the realistic onboard settings but the additional assists within the game. Maybe @Jimmi Allison can confirm this.
That is explained here: S47 - Sign up

Please read the intro thread and also the sign up thread. VITAL information there.

That is explained here: S47 - Sign up

Please read the intro thread and also the sign up thread. VITAL information there.
Sorry but in this case it would be helpful to actually answer Pedro's (from my point of view valid) question. I've read the thread (and the "introduction to SRCA" too) but it does not clearly specify if it's regarding the onboard traction control settings or the additional driving help traction control. I'm pretty sure it's referring to the driving help traction control but obviously that's not clear for everyone.

Sorry but in this case it would be helpful to actually answer Pedro's (from my point of view valid) question. I've read the thread (and the "introduction to SRCA" too) but it does not clearly specify if it's regarding the onboard traction control settings or the additional driving help traction control. I'm pretty sure it's referring to the driving help traction control but obviously that's not clear for everyone.
Well that is depending on the car. and also explained there
You can use whatever aid is available in car and outside car on the server - so join and go nuts?

I will see if it can be explained easier going forward.

Hi Jimmi, sadly something has come up tonight so I'm unable to make this event (and therefore S48). Will try again for next season, apologies for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.