What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S47 - R1 - Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 45 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Fuel and tyre wear: x2

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak and stay there
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup - race control whisper test
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line
During the race there will be 1 MANDATORY PITSTOP (nothing else, regardless of fuel, tyres)

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

index.php

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other
None

Pitblend line violations
O Gonzaga - DT
J Cofino - DT
G Costa - DT

Code 80 violations

Penalty Summary

Penalty - O Gonzaga - DT
Penalty - J Cofino - DT
Penalty - G Costa - DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations

DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, due to last minute business trip I have to withdraw from the S47 Season. Hopefully I can make it for next season. Hope some reserve can take my spot.
Thanks anyway.

Hey @Jimmi Allison, I bet this one gets asked a lot and I hope I'm wrting in the correct topic, I've even seen raging in the past seasons regarding that but I am wondering:
To reach License 4 we need to finish both races, right? What happens in unfortunate and unlikely event that we get taken out by a car dive bombing us or get tangled in a spinning car without no fault of our own? Do we have to try again next season? Is this a system flaw we have to accept and live with as it'd create too many precedences? Thanks.

System flaw or a decision that we want to see drivers finish 2 races. So yes you need to finish both races: a lot of incidents that happens can be avoided by ... 2 cars. So it is up to you to finish - if you don’t - there won’t be a license

Apologies for the short notice but i'm going to have to withdraw from the first race, and subsequently the series due to illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.