What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S46 - R2 - Interlagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 45 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Fuel and tyre wear: x2

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak and stay there
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup - race control whisper test
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line
During the race there will be 1 MANDATORY PITSTOP (nothing else, regardless of fuel, tyres)

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other
347 - C Whitehouse goes wide, rejoins, goes wide again, then spins, makes contact and fails to lock brakes
Penalty - C Whitehouse - FTLB/AC: SnH 60 seconds
You are ruining other drivers race by not locking brakes and going way to fast when you have damage.

Drivers either joins slowlane or does not leave slowlane in pit
Warning - T Goya
Warning - V Barrier
Warning - J Ignacio

Pitblend line violations
V Barrier
J Ignacio
R Edo
R Edo
S Wunsch
F Perez
F Perez
A Donovan

Code 80 violations
C80 - 2250
Penalty - T Goya
Penalty - R Edo
Penalty - T Oldenmenger

C80 - 2660
Penalty - R Edo
Penalty - T Oldenmenger

Penalty Summary
Penalty - C Whitehouse - SnH 60 seconds
Penalty - V Barrier - DT
Penalty - J Ignacio - DT
Penalty - R Edo - DT
Penalty - R Edo - DT
Penalty - S Wunsch - DT
Penalty - F Perez - DT
Penalty - F Perez - DT
Penalty - A Donovan - DT
Penalty - T Goya - DT
Penalty - R Edo - DT
Penalty - T Oldenmenger - DT
Penalty - R Edo - DT
Penalty - T Oldenmenger - DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations

DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
Hi, how is the procedure? Can I get license even if I didnt finished the interlagos race by an accident if it wasnt my foult? Do I need to report it?

Thanks

Ok thanks, I understand. So unlucky, I can control what I do but I cant control what other drivers do. Lets hope for better luck on S47.

So Muhammed Patel ruined my race pushing me out Destroying my car in a suicidal overtake trying so I could finished the race and didnt get licence, but he got the licence? Amazing.

So Muhammed Patel ruined my race pushing me out Destroying my car in a suicidal overtake trying so I could finished the race and didnt get licence, but he got the licence? Amazing.
I don’t see an IRR on this at all rules are quite clear. We are not able to catch such events, it’s up to you to submit IRR. On top of which this kinda behaviour won’t help anyone

I asked yesterday if I should report that incident.
And i explained you needed to finish both races, do you really want me to quote every rule, i trust you have read them already

16.5 Drivers are encouraged to submit an Incident Review Request. Stewards will not review the complete race.
16.5.1 Drivers should carefully review the race replay before submitting an IRR.
16.5.2 Drivers must submit the following information: Drivers involved and time of incident (note: time of the incident is listed in rFactor’s replay).
16.5.3 Drivers abusing the IRR process may be subject to penalty.

Ok no problem, enjoy him on VEC.
People make mistakes and that is why other people should simply report them so we can review. Not trying to shame people in public. And lets leave it at that.
But please for future reference, forum is not to post how bad other drivers are - leave that to stewards, so that also means you must submit IRR´s

Is this system perfect - not at all - not in VEC either, we rely on users to report issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.