What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S45 - R1 & R2 - Silverstone / Interlagos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, first of all, sorry for the inconvenience. I had not realized that you had written me a message on the page. Yesterday I could not be with the pc and today I have not realized with the nerves. I changed it before starting the classification of the first race. I hope it has served and is not disqualified, on the track I did everything correct. Understand that I did not realize I changed the name before in the game because it is the name of my identity document and I did not remember that on your page there was no I let me register with my exact real name. I hope you think about disqualifying me since I made the change before the first classification. a greeting
It is all good

Tried everything on the forum to get into the lobby but had issues with the Porsche pack not working. Invalid file. Tried reinstalling and subscribing and unsubscribing from the workshop and still same error. Unfortunately I cant participate.

I don't know if you got it fixed but one of our drivers had the same issue and we had to buy the GT3 two extra times (already had it bought) for it to work. Gonna refund the other two though.

I don't know if you got it fixed but one of our drivers had the same issue and we had to buy the GT3 two extra times (already had it bought) for it to work. Gonna refund the other two though.
Dont do it on race day - when you sign up for a serious league - be a bit more serious? That would be pro tip no 1
Make sure the game register removal/unsub by closing down launcher, same with workshop.

Good night. May I know why I don't have a license?

I think I did all the procedures, good racing and good consistency

Dont do it on race day - when you sign up for a serious league - be a bit more serious? That would be pro tip no 1
Make sure the game register removal/unsub by closing down launcher, same with workshop.
What are you talking about?
Pro-tip for you... don't assume someone is not taking it seriously due to an in-game issue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.