What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S44 - R2 - Interlagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 45 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Fuel and tyre wear: x2

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak and stay there
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup - race control whisper test
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line
During the race there will be 1 MANDATORY PITSTOP (nothing else, regardless of fuel, tyres)

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

Last edited:
SRCA Incident report
Server 1

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other
1700 - L Medina goes off pitlane road long before his pitbox
Penalty - L Medina - 8.4; DT

2000 - J Toman goes off pitlane road long before his pitbox
Penalty - J Toman - 8.4; DT

Pitblend line violations
G Cossu
M Francesconi
G Makridis
B Bonacina x2
A Pushkin

Code 80 violations

Penalty Summary

Penalty - L Medina - DT
Penalty - J Toman - DT
Penalty - G Cossu - DT
Penalty - M Francesconi - DT
Penalty - G Makridis - DT
Penalty - B Bonacina - DT
Penalty - B Bonacina - DT
Penalty - A Pushkin - DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations

DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

SRCA Incident report
Server 2

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other
1210 - R Edo pits, and tries to push K Mckesey away
Penalty - R Edo - AC; DT

1780 - J Wenninger unsafe release and need to drive without going back onto pitlane road
Penalty - J Wenninger - 8.5; DT

1930 - A Vyalenko spins and fails to lock brakes
Infraction - A Vyalenko - FTLB

2742 - T Geredelioglu bumps into the back of U Cortazar and sends him into a spin. U Cortazar fails to lock brakes
Penalty - T Geredelioglu - AC; DT
Infraction - U Cortazar - FTLB

Pitblend line violations
D Greco
J Nicola
J Suto x2
K Mckesey
N Moura
R Edo x3

Code 80 violations

Penalty Summary

Penalty - R Edo - DT
Penalty - J Wenninger - DT
Penalty - T Geredelioglu - DT
Penalty - D Greco - DT
Penalty - J Nicola - DT
Penalty - J Suto - DT
Penalty - J Suto - DT
Penalty - K Mckesey - DT
Penalty - N Moura - DT
Penalty - R Edo - DT
Penalty - R Edo - DT
Penalty - R Edo - DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations

DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
I will be away on Iceland for this race, Enzo Fazzi will be the go to guy, but overall - just do like you have been told in R1 briefing.
SERVER 2 will be delayed 5 mins for this round so that Enzo is able to join and restart sessions

Unfortunately I will be unable to participate in R2 due to real life racing commitments.

I apologise for the inconvenience :(

Hello, You wrote me on the S44 forum results of R1 that my name does not fit on the forum. How can I change it? My correct surname is "Mastro Battista", now on rF2 I have entered "MastroBattista" but if I try to divide it in two it becomes "Mastro Battist" for the game.

Hello, You wrote me on the S44 forum results of R1 that my name does not fit on the forum. How can I change it? My correct surname is "Mastro Battista", now on rF2 I have entered "MastroBattista" but if I try to divide it in two it becomes "Mastro Battist" for the game.
Then remove your middle name and I will update your profile.

But then you figure out what to do - both has to match. But a middle name is what I would think it was since it has no -

Sorry Jimmi if I continue to disturb with this theme, but then it is not possible to change my surname on the forum in "MastroBattista"? I think it is the most logical solution given the limit of characters imposed by rF2.
I also apologize to other users for all these forum posts

Sorry Jimmi if I continue to disturb with this theme, but then it is not possible to change my surname on the forum in "MastroBattista"? I think it is the most logical solution given the limit of characters imposed by rF2.
I also apologize to other users for all these forum posts
Aren't real names enforced? How would you remove the space between?

The server are not in my luncher, I've got Oulton Park International, SRC_Spa_24H_2020, two Nurburgring--Grand Prix(Dry and Practice), two SRC_Bathurst_2020(dry and Practice), but I haven't got Interlagos

The server are not in my luncher, I've got Oulton Park International, SRC_Spa_24H_2020, two Nurburgring--Grand Prix(Dry and Practice), two SRC_Bathurst_2020(dry and Practice), but I haven't got Interlagos

Search for "SimRacing.Club Academy" There is "SimRacing.Club Academy 1" and "SimRacing.Club Academy 2" up right now in the multiplayer lobby.

Hi all, unable to attend due to suddenly being asked to race at Oulton park this weekend. I’m afraid my racing career takes priority!

I’ll be back for the next SEC Academy Season

Status
Not open for further replies.