What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S44 - R1 - Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, is there any other than zero chance to get into this S44 race since I missed the registration date?
-1 i would say, plenty of reserves. So you need to wait until next season, which is a fast track (see schedule) or the season after.

I'm warning you that I could not participate in this round, my apologizes. Good race and have fun.
would have prefered this info in time to ask other drivers in.
1.8.1 Drivers have to inform the admins about their absence 24h BEFORE the race with a post in the forum. Should a driver fail to notify the admins about his/her absence, he/she can be excluded from the current and future seasons of SRCA. His/Her free spot will be filled by a reserve driver only if the withdrawl of a driver has been confirmed before Round 1.

Just FYI, livetiming is off - simply because the current 2 server is conflicting and i wont bother people with too much editing now. So it will stay off.

Hello, i have a quick question about the race start...might be a stupid one but anyway...

It is written that the green flag drops when YOU cross the start/finish line. Does that mean that we are in single file and limiter and going one by one when each car crosses the line? Or is the race green for everyone when the first guys crosses the line?

Hello, i have a quick question about the race start...might be a stupid one but anyway...

It is written that the green flag drops when YOU cross the start/finish line. Does that mean that we are in single file and limiter and going one by one when each car crosses the line? Or is the race green for everyone when the first guys crosses the line?
I am not sure how to explain it more fool proof. When YOU cross the line

Absolutely sorry to Gugliamo, I think it was him who I crashed in Code 80. I had any sound in Team Speak and when I realize I had no time to fix it. I don't know why I can not hear anything in TS. Sorry guys, I know procedure for Code 80 but without sound impossible to avoid that

Hello,
unfortunately I have to report a problem with the teamspeak whisper during the race. I know that it is the driver's responsibility to check that everything is working properly, but although during the test everything was ok, during the race I did not hear the CODE-80 communication. I have tried in every way not to cause accidents. I'm sorry.

I want to say sorry for everyone who had scary moments with me. Got few unlucky spins and there were dangerous situations, but it's good that we avoided any contacts.
Good race everyone. Good job

I apologize to Juan Nicola for my mistake at turn 3. I didn't expect you to take that corner slowly. I will do anything to not make that mistake again. Nevertheless the race was awesome and that's was a great experience for me.

I apologize to Juan Nicola for my mistake at turn 3. I didn't expect you to take that corner slowly. I will do anything to not make that mistake again. Nevertheless the race was awesome and that's was a great experience for me.
It was a racing incident I guess, I was outbreaking you on the inside, but I was very carefull on the brakes because tires were hot and worned out and I was not in the ideal braking line, so I took it easy on that one since I was also braking on the dirty part of the track. Thanks for the apology, it happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.