What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S42 - R1 - Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after i rewatched the replay, I want to apologise to Andrei Muscala for the incident on Lap 18, I thought that You were damaged and You were going slow and I didnt see you in my mirrors, so I thought you would let me pass

Yes i crossed the line normally after the timer finished so i made the full distance
Well thats not the critiria. It is when the leader has crossed the finish line and then you should cross it after. You did not finish the race, we can't start changing the rules.
Unfortuant - but then what about the driver that crosses it at 1 sec, clearly that is just as fair. 5 sec, 10 sec.. no rules are quite clear, you have to finish the race, and you didn't

Well thats not the critiria. It is when the leader has crossed the finish line and then you should cross it after. You did not finish the race, we can't start changing the rules.
Unfortuant - but then what about the driver that crosses it at 1 sec, clearly that is just as fair. 5 sec, 10 sec.. no rules are quite clear, you have to finish the race, and you didn't
Ok yes thats understandeble

Last edited:
Sorry for the incident guys. I forgot which driver hit me after I spun. I wanted to go forward to get out of the way but I put my car in reverse by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.