What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S41 - R1 - Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 45 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Fuel and tyre wear: x2

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup - race control whisper test
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

Last edited:
index.php

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
43 - P Andersen, N Abeta both jumped the start and clearly didn't read the procedure
Penalty - P Andersen - Jumping the start; DT
Penalty - N Abeta - Jupning the start; DT

50 - S Pfeiffer waits for the drivers ahead to go on the formation lap, A Muscala overtakes and tries to leave room
Warning - A Muscala - Overtaking
Just a warning since the driver tried to give room for Pfeiffer to regain position, however one does not decide when its appropriate to go

Other Incidents
368 - P Andersen overtakes under code 80, and rightfully slows to give position back to A Muscala. Contact is made
Penalty - P Andersen - Overtaking under C80; DT
Penalty - A Muscala - AC; DT

1738 - A Muscala does not remain on pitroad
Infraction - A Muscala - 8.4

2164 - R Tarlazzi fails to return to pitroad after pitting
Infraction - R Tarlazzi - 8.5

2420 - A Muscala slows down to give room and therefor becomes unpredictable
Infraction - A Muscala - Unpredictable

2480 - A Muscala lose control of his LMP3, fails to lock brakes and rejoins in traffic. R Sebastien turns into Muscala
Penalty - R Sebastien - AC; DT
Infraction - A Muscala - UR
Warning - A Muscala - FTLB

2506 - A Muscala fails to remain on pitlane before pitting
Infraction - A Muscala - 8.4

Pitblend line violations
J Suto
A Ottaviani
R Borgqvist
R Pignataro x2
L Van Valkenburg
A Tognin
A Muscala x3
S Butters
N Abate x2

Code 80 violations
P Andersen speeding; DT
S Butters speeding; DT
N Abate speeding; DT

Penalty Summary
Penalty - P Andersen; DT
Penalty - A Muscala; DT
Infraction - A Muscala; DT (2x IF)
Penalty - R Sebastien - AC; DT
Infraction - A Muscala; DT (2x IF)
Penalty - P Andersen speeding; DT
Penalty - S Butters speeding; DT
Penalty - N Abate speeding; DT
Penalty - J Suto; DT
Penalty - A Ottaviani; DT
Penalty - R Borgqvist; DT
Penalty - R Pignataro; DT x2
Penalty - L Van Valkenburg; DT
Penalty - A Tognin; DT
Penalty - A Muscala; DT x3
Penalty - S Butters; DT
Penalty - N Abate; DT x2

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations

DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
Hi

So further to my issues, as discussed on Discord, new install of RF2, deleted everything of my old stuff except my controllers .JSON file.

Sim now hangs at the car and track select screen.

I have attached the trace log.

I really hope somebody can assist me with this - my practice time is running V short now for this car. :(

Attachments

• trace_2020_02_26_12_45_05-31.txt
    60.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi

So further to my issues, as discussed on Discord, new install of RF2, deleted everything of my old stuff except my controllers .JSON file.

Sim now hangs at the car and track select screen.

I have attached the trace log.

I really hope somebody can assist me with this - my practice time is running V short now for this car. :(
Yeah it dosn't show anything obvious in my eyes at least.
1. Delete the player file
2. Clear out shaders
it does give some errors about Silverstone at the very end of it.

Hey unfortunately due to unforseen circunstances I won't be able to attend tomrrow's rece. But I will attend the 2nd race at interlagos.

Hey unfortunately due to unforseen circunstances I won't be able to attend tomrrow's rece. But I will attend the 2nd race at interlagos.

In the future, you should use Contact Staff for these situations.

Also, you do realize that you won't qualify to get your license.

There is no reason for you to race the 2nd race, but you are welcome as there is no standbys - but you wont get a license.

Hey guys I'm sorry to say that I can't participate in tonight's race as I couldn't fix my issue in time. I'm going to be looking at what I can do and hopefully I'll be able to join in a future season

Good race everyone. wish the time would have stayed At 90 minutes but it was still fun see you in the next round

Sorry if I caused any inconvenience in the race. I wasn't expecting a car that was so much on ice, so I felt like I was going to die in every corner.

Andrei Muscala im sry about this, my complete mistake i was hoping to pit and wasnt aware of the third car behind i looked back when u were on my blind spot and i was confuse of what was going on under this blue flag or something i missed, my crewchief wasnt enought, im really sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.