What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S38 - R1 - Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

index.php

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
C Muscala chats during qualifying
Penalty - C Muscala - Chatting; DT

Orange Zone
F Toribios overtakes R Majoor who has out qualified him in a GT3 and Toribios runs into the back of F Farias
Infraction - F Toribios - AC (upgraded to DT because of OZ)

Other Incidents
L Keersmaeker does not follow fastlane in pits and goes inside of a stationary car
Warning - L Keersmaeker - follow normal pit procedure
It would have been acceptable if the car was side by side or even 2 car lengths ahead, but there were 14 spots between the 2 cars

Pitblend line violations
R Elliot
A Lootus
J Soendergaard x2
P Nosaki
R Borgqvist x2
C Muscala

Code 80 violations
I Serrano
J Espinosa
F Farias
J Di Gregorio
M Harris
A Lootus

Penalty Summary
Penalty - C Muscala - DT
Penalty - F Toribios - DT (LIVE)
Penalty - R Elliot - DT
Penalty - A Lootus - DT
Penalty - J Soendergaard - DT
Penalty - J Soendergaard - DT
Penalty - P Nosaki - DT
Penalty - R Borgqvist - DT
Penalty - R Borgqvist - DT
Penalty - C Muscala - DT
Penalty - I Serrano - DT
Penalty - J Espinosa - DT
Penalty - F Farias - DT
Penalty - J Di Gregorio - DT
Penalty - M Harris - DT
Penalty - A Lootus - DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations

DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
Hello guys. I must unfortunately cancel my signup for this SRCA season, please go ahead and give the place to a reserve, thank you.

Dear Friends I’m Antonio Sola and a cause of personal problems I can’t participate this night in Silverstone please take note
Rgds

For work reasons I will not be able to run this season at the end. See you at the next.
Can you please not sign up to seasons and take away other drivers their chance to get license and then not be able to make it.
I mean it really cant be that many that have work issues on race day. Come on, this is way you late! I will start to enforce the rule regarding not being able to sign up to next seasons if you miss races

DNS drivers from this round have been added to a list so they cant sign up for S39. Rules does state this
1.8.1 Drivers have to inform the admins about their absence 24h BEFORE the race with a post in the forum. Should a driver fail to notify the admins about his/her absence, he/she can be excluded from the current and future seasons of SRCA. His/Her free spot will be filled by a reserve driver only if the withdrawl of a driver has been confirmed before Round 1.

My drive through was a game error, I shifted to second and it made me do 51 mph. Will this go against me in any way? It was in qualifying?

My drive through was a game error, I shifted to second and it made me do 51 mph. Will this go against me in any way? It was in qualifying?
What?
You have recieved a penalty for speeding during C80, whatever the game gives as penalty during the race is not considered in these IRR posts.

Good evening,

I read this alongside my name:

Other Incidents
L Keersmaeker does not follow fastlane in pits and goes inside of a stationary car
Warning - L Keersmaeker - follow normal pit procedure
It would have been acceptable if the car was side by side or even 2 car lengths ahead, but there were 14 spots between the 2 cars

Can anyone please clarify this, because I'm really surprised? I have to be honest and say I even don't know what you're referring to. Could it be there are invisble objects on the track/pit lane when using lower graphics setings?

Status
Not open for further replies.