What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S36 - R2 - Interlagos

So small feedback on the problems I was having. I reduced the 'opponent vehicle detail' settings.
I got into the server just with 30 seconds of warmup to go and was able to finish the race without problems. Whether ofcourse this was the sollution or just luck, I guess we'll find out in the next race (on Interlagos, where I only had this problem).

As for the racing, got hit of by an LMP3 and had 2,5 minutes of repair time. Got out in the middle of the GT pack, where I got easily hold pace. But as soon as the LMP3s came through and the pace in front of me dropped, I got too many blue flags and had to let everybody go. After that pretty boring :(

So small feedback on the problems I was having. I reduced the 'opponent vehicle detail' settings.
I got into the server just with 30 seconds of warmup to go and was able to finish the race without problems. Whether ofcourse this was the sollution or just luck, I guess we'll find out in the next race (on Interlagos, where I only had this problem).

As for the racing, got hit of by an LMP3 and had 2,5 minutes of repair time. Got out in the middle of the GT pack, where I got easily hold pace. But as soon as the LMP3s came through and the pace in front of me dropped, I got too many blue flags and had to let everybody go. After that pretty boring :(
Guys in front of you had worn tyres I think
Good racing tho

After just 20 minutes worn tyres, I hope not :p
They did however have less fuel on board. I was in no way able to keep up accelerating out of the corner on the start finish straight :p.
Racing was definetely good in the pack. Just boring for me that I couldn't stay in the group as that would have meant disobbeying the blue flags :(

Complicated race yesterday. I was able to train for a short time and it showed.

I was wrong in the choice of tires and to top it off, I had a connection loss.

Difficult race considering the multitude of blue flags that I had to manage.

I
After just 20 minutes worn tyres, I hope not :p
They did however have less fuel on board. I was in no way able to keep up accelerating out of the corner on the start finish straight :p.
Racing was definetely good in the pack. Just boring for me that I couldn't stay in the group as that would have meant disobbeying the blue flags :(
I'm not sure it was 20 minutes in but regardless.. the reason I suggested the worn tyres :

you came out in front of me about 1 or 2 laps down . I was on medium tyres and had no ffb. Initially I think you were slightly slower but not much so , so I held back not wanting to collide. The guys such as Liam in front of you were on softs. After a while , I noticed that these guys started coming back towards us.i.e. they were slower than me and you . With you not being one of the top 5 guys in either race,I cant think of any other reason you would be able to keep pace. Fuel made little difference ...especially if it WAS only 20 minutes in.

Yeah I had my fair share of issues putting me down in both races unfortunately. And I hate to ruin the races of guys in front of me, even if Im a lap down.
I got punted at the 20 minute mark by a lmp3 and had 2,5 minutes of repair, thus the laps behind. As for qually, I was just lucky with all the connecting issues I was there for the race.
Would have been a lot more fun if all would have been normal. You were right, it was just 19 minute after race start ;-) where I joined the pack again.
If it wasn't the fuel, than I had a lot more wing or camber than you guys. Ofcourse they running soft gives you a bit more traction and breaks the slipstream.
You were behind me again after about 25 minutes when I let you through, so my pace (and little mistakes) cant have been that bad ;-)

Results and replays coming now.
Let me just add the Teamspeak issues last night was my mistake. Unfortuantly i did not go to TS and renewed the licenses, i have been away a lot these last few weeks - no excuse but it happens. I have other work this weekend, but next week i´ll start to catch up on the backlog :)
good thing i reminded you, glad to hear its working again :)

Yeah I had my fair share of issues putting me down in both races unfortunately. And I hate to ruin the races of guys in front of me, even if Im a lap down.
I got punted at the 20 minute mark by a lmp3 and had 2,5 minutes of repair, thus the laps behind. As for qually, I was just lucky with all the connecting issues I was there for the race.
Would have been a lot more fun if all would have been normal. You were right, it was just 19 minute after race start ;-) where I joined the pack again.
If it wasn't the fuel, than I had a lot more wing or camber than you guys. Ofcourse they running soft gives you a bit more traction and breaks the slipstream.
You were behind me again after about 25 minutes when I let you through, so my pace (and little mistakes) cant have been that bad ;-)
I think there is a language barrier here. Good luck for the future