What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S36 - R1 - Silverstone

Any chance we can get the IRR today, or at least before tomorrows race?
There is more going on than these small races. We knew this season would be packed as I was going elsewhere for 5 days and also have to move. It will be released as soon as we can. But it does not make any difference in the end. If you know you behaved there is really no need for it right? Even if you didn’t you don’t know the actual calculation if you got Tyne license or lost it on first race anyways ;)

Race 1 Stewards Report will be posted after Race 2.

Therefore no penalties will be served on Race 2, however Race 1 penalties will be taken into account when issuing licenses.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ok, good to know. It´s just because in standard cases it did come before the next race.
Ofcourse, @Jimmi Allison you immediately covered all possible questions with your answer ;-).

As for behaving well, I thought I did the first time untill I found out the differences. Absolutely paying attention this time to the rules, which doesn´t mean I am not trying to race a bit with the others. Got 2 small contact incidents, which were definetely racing stuff and nobody but myself got punished. As for racing incidents, I always keep my OBS recording the race in order to ´defend´ if necessary. So instead of the IRR, I guess the only question I have is: if there is an incident being reviewed, do the people who are being reviewed, except for the person who submitted it ofcourse, also know it?

Ok, good to know. It´s just because in standard cases it did come before the next race.
Ofcourse, @Jimmi Allison you immediately covered all possible questions with your answer ;-).

As for behaving well, I thought I did the first time untill I found out the differences. Absolutely paying attention this time to the rules, which doesn´t mean I am not trying to race a bit with the others. Got 2 small contact incidents, which were definetely racing stuff and nobody but myself got punished. As for racing incidents, I always keep my OBS recording the race in order to ´defend´ if necessary. So instead of the IRR, I guess the only question I have is: if there is an incident being reviewed, do the people who are being reviewed, except for the person who submitted it ofcourse, also know it?
I can’t really post anything on the IRR - you will have to wait - well have it done in the weekend.