What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S35 - R1 - Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned where the line was, by looking at this green tool icon. If you enter the pit without requesting, this green tool icon appears when driving exactly over the pit entry line (to my knowledge). At least it was at Silverstone. Luckily other tracks have clear traffic lights at entry as well
I don't remember seeing that. Perhaps it's a HUD specific setting.

Hello Jimmi!

Can you explain why i got the code 80 violation? i was in the right speed zone, but the other guy break too fast after that i let him bye to be correct and not get the penalty. I want to learn from my mistakes.
Also, there were a lot of incidets caused by crazy LMP-s, also people sit on the side of the tracks for 5-10 laps. Why didn't they get banned from next race. I'm sure the same going to happen next race.
I respect your decision, dont want to be rude or anything. :)

Regards,
Andreas

Hello Jimmi!

Can you explain why i got the code 80 violation? i was in the right speed zone, but the other guy break too fast after that i let him bye to be correct and not get the penalty. I want to learn from my mistakes.
Also, there were a lot of incidets caused by crazy LMP-s, also people sit on the side of the tracks for 5-10 laps. Why didn't they get banned from next race. I'm sure the same going to happen next race.
I respect your decision, dont want to be rude or anything. :)

Regards,
Andreas
Like rules state - we do not review the race incidents unless users post an IRR.
We can’t watch 40x90 minutes to see what people did.
I was not checking your speed though if you get a penalty it’s due to you speeding, overtaking or otherwise breach the c80 rules

Like rules state - we do not review the race incidents unless users post an IRR.
We can’t watch 40x90 minutes to see what people did.
I was not checking your speed though if you get a penalty it’s due to you speeding, overtaking or otherwise breach the c80 rules
Thanks for the fast reply Jimmi!

I realised, that it doesn't matter if i let him by or not, i can't overtake after they said the "CODE 80 - NO OVERTAKING" thing and going to be instantly penalised.

Next race i'm going to take more care. :)

Regards,
Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.