What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S35 - R1 - Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm having issues with my computer (probably a broken graphics card) and I will most likely not be able to enter the race tomorrow.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to pull out of this Academy race and give my spot to another driver. I will have this issue fixed as soon as possible and I'm looking forward to enter the next SR.C Academy event.

Hi.just wondering if the aim is to get the srca server up today or is that unrealistic? I find offline practise is very different for testing. Thanks

Hello,

I'm having issues with my computer (probably a broken graphics card) and I will most likely not be able to enter the race tomorrow.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to pull out of this Academy race and give my spot to another driver. I will have this issue fixed as soon as possible and I'm looking forward to enter the next SR.C Academy event.
I´ve removed you from both races, there is no sense in you racing in R2 when you dont get your license unless you do both races. That means another driver can race both races.

Server is up, however a few notes:
Go to Steam app, right click rFactor 2 > properties > Beta tab choose v1112 in the dropdown if you want to practice now - waiting on a fix for 1114. In case we switch to 1114 it takes about 2 mins to do.

Thank u, just a clarification:
How can I know which version I need to use (1112,1114) when I will try to login?
In case mine is not matching the server, I will receive a message like "version mismatch" or similar?

Thank u so much

Thank u, just a clarification:
How can I know which version I need to use (1112,1114) when I will try to login?
In case mine is not matching the server, I will receive a message like "version mismatch" or similar?

Thank u so much

It looks like the server is still set to 1112 so if you are on 1114 you will need to roll back until Jimmi announces otherwise. In the RF2 Launcher go to settings (the big gear) and on the bottom it tells you the current build.

RF2build.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.