What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S34 - Race 2 - Interlagos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept the result of licence announcement but i wanted to know what was wrong with me?
For improve myself in the next season.

Did you read the incident reports from both races?

They're posted here:

I don't see how it is possible that I got a code 80 violation in this race since I took it oustandingly safe by slowing down even earlier than necessary, there must be a mistake. I understand decisions are final but I'm still confused
You got a penalty because you were not at 80 km/h fell free to check replay.
I accept the result of licence announcement but i wanted to know what was wrong with me?
For improve myself in the next season.
Like Bill said check the IRR

Thanks for the answer i accept everything in the IRR for Silverstone.

I don't understand the code 80 penalty for me at Interlagos.
I twiched my races:

First code80:

Second code80:

Thanks for the answer i accept everything in the IRR for Silverstone.

I don't understand the code 80 penalty for me at Interlagos.
I twiched my races:

First code80:

Second code80:
When i call a code 80, once i say "Code 80 enforced" i pause the game, then i add 1 (ONE) full second to avoid issues with voice delays etc. In VEC i dont.
I will review the procedure but not even a chance it will happen this month (note procedure).
Lets just imagine you didnt get this penalty, you still did not earn the license merely for the penalty points you gained on R1.

Good morning, I received a penalty for code 80, I reviewed the replay and I wanted to know the minute and second time in which to be within 80k / h, I reviewed the replay but without having the time of the code 80 I can't verify if my penalty is correct or not.
Thanks for everything.

Rules state the IRR´s will be posted in the race thread, go to page one of the thread and take a look at 3-4-5 posts. Depending on which race you want to look at. But patience ;) no need to quote yourself. Perhaps use search ;)

Good morning, I received a penalty for code 80, I reviewed the replay and I wanted to know the minute and second time in which to be within 80k / h, I reviewed the replay but without having the time of the code 80 I can't verify if my penalty is correct or not.
Thanks for everything.
It is correct
17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.
But if you want to check, check how you enter and exit the pits (see penalty list in the IRR post)

Now stewards decissions is not a separate discussion thread, because then we would never get anything done, because every single driver is obviously of a believe they are not at fault and is fast enough for D1. Move along (not mentioning anyone in particular, simply my observation from doing this over a decade), if you did not get the license - read the IRR and adjust accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.