What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S34 - Race 2 - Interlagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

Driver nameCar for round 1:Car for round 2:
Ameer Assad121
Mosaab Ben Ammar222
Danny Robbins323
Dmitri Buksha424
Jurand Kusmierczyk525
Ricardo Marcelino626
Chan Ho Chiu Morris727
Pedro Mourao828
Saul Sanchez929
Victor Iruela1030
Arturo Bonaventi1131
Roman Yakubovich1232
Michael Degorre1333
Bill Worrel1434
Alberto Zanotti1535
Domingos Vaz1636
Felix Schendel1737
Jonathon Provost1838
Jeroen Kweekel1939
Fran Luque2040
Wouter Bosschieter211
Henri Sinik222
Marcel Kniest233
Vajk Laszlo244
David Ramos255
Daniel Finney266
Luis Chavarria277
Al Jenero288
Luc Servais299
Jaimy Tatuhey3010
Alessandro Pontecorvi3111
Aleksandr Bostrov3212
Markus Ecker3313
Misha van der Graaf3414
Ben Dutton3515
Mike Mcgeer3616
Istvan Antal3717
Daniel Kristow3818
Simone Checchi3919
Ibraheem Khan4020

IMPORTANT THE ENTRIES BELOW IS FOR DIVISION 2 AKA SERVER 2

Driver nameCar for round 1:Car for round 2:
Jukkapekka Lalu121
Francisco Reis222
Alessio Spinelli323
Sven Laebe424
Laszlo Csepany525
Jorge Cabrita626
Max de Pater727
Yoann Seiller828
Waltteri Karjalainen929
Daniele Spadi1030
Martin Hemmingsen1131
Amadeo Barrera1232
Calvin Reinert1333
Semih Celik1434
Devon Leisher1535
Javier Cavero1636
Mauro Dragoni1737
Gianluca de Matteo1838
Ugo Federico Bagnasco1939
Luka Ferlic211
Andy Dixey222
Giacomo Noghera233
Roberto Gonzalez244
Jake Southcombe255
Samuel Sheppard266
Adam Rainey277
Francesco di fiore288
Nick Deeley299
Fabrice Cornelis3010
Giacomo Noghera3111
Juan Rodriguez3414
Rosario Alberio3515
Georgy Koltsov3616
Leslie Oliphant3717

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other Incidents
Division 1:
299 - L Servais is quicker than J Tatuhey down towards T1, Tatuhey then decides to block twice to avoid being overtaken. At T1 entry Servais sends the P3 down the inside and contact is made
Penalty - J Tatuhey - Blocking; DT
Penalty - L Servais - AC; DT

322 - J Tatuhey looses car into T1, brakes and then not brakes and slides into apex where F Schendel approaches, contact is made
Penalty - J Tatuhey - FTLB; DT
Penalty - J Tatuhey - AC; DT

Division 2:

1092 - R Alberio coast when Code 80 is announced and then brakes into the countdown. N Deeley catches up stays behind but fails to slow when Alberio slows.
Penalty - R Alberio - Unpredictable; DT
Penalty - N Deeley - AC - 15.3; DT

Y Seiller leaves pitstall with oncoming traffic
Warning - Y Seiller - Unsafe release

Pitblend line violations
Division 1:
M Degorre
A Bostrov
A Bostrov
A Bostrov
L Servais

Division 2:
F Di Fiore 3x
C Reinert
A Spinelli
J Cabrita
A Barrera
M de Pater 2x

Code 80 violations
Division 1:
I Kahn
M Mcgeer
I Kahn
M Mcgeer

Division 2:
M Hemmingsen
G Noghera
R Alberio
F di Fiore
Y Seiller

Penalty Summary
Division 1:
Penalty - J Tatuhey - DT
Penalty - L Servais - DT
Penalty - J Tatuhey - DT
Penalty - J Tatuhey - DT
Penalty -M Degorre - DT
Penalty - A Bostrov - DT
Penalty - A Bostrov - DT
Penalty - A Bostrov - DT
Penalty - L Servais - DT
Penalty - I Kahn - DT
Penalty - M Mcgeer - DT
Penalty - I Kahn - DT
Penalty - M Mcgeer - DT

Division 2:
Penalty - R Alberio - DT
Penalty - N Deeley - DT
Penalty - F Di Fiore - 3x DT
Penalty - C Reinert - DT
Penalty - A Spinelli - DT
Penalty - J Cabrita - DT
Penalty - A Barrera - DT
Penalty - M de Pater - 3x DT
Penalty - M Hemmingsen - DT
Penalty - G Noghera - DT
Penalty - R Alberio - DT
Penalty - F di Fiore - DT
Penalty - Y Seiller- DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback
Remember to use your name in game, forum, discord and teamspeak. and it needs to match your ingame name john DOE is not the same as John Doe (the latter is the correct way)

Abbreviations
DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
To be able to post licenses ASAP, we need to point out that we are reducing the amount of time in which you are able to send in IRR´s
We want to post the licenses on wednesday, since we have a brand new season starting up on thursday.
So i will post replays after the race, you then have until wednesday MORNING at 8 to post IRR.

I just logged in to practice on the division 2 server, but it's currently showing as Silverstone. Server 1 is fine btw, this comes up as Interlagos.

I just logged in to practice on the division 2 server, but it's currently showing as Silverstone. Server 1 is fine btw, this comes up as Interlagos.
Easy - just vote for next track. I just advanced it, but everyone can do it when they are alone on the server.

Sorry, it seems to me that there's no rubber on the road at interlagos, it's true?, normal?
It's allowed for D2 pilots use D1 server and the other way around?

Sorry, it seems to me that there's no rubber on the road at interlagos, it's true?, normal?
It's allowed for D2 pilots use D1 server and the other way around?
There is basically nothing "normal" about a D2
The settings on both servers are IDENTICAL.
No - stay on the respective servers, so we can make sure everyone can practice against people they are actually racing.

Due to technical problems with my VR I will not be able to attend the test tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Due to personal reasons, I will not able to join also this race.
Hence, I leave the seat for people on the reserve list.
I'll try to get the license on S35.

Mauro

We added an extra division due to demands. We added a few drivers after the sign up because they asked for it. Now some of these are dropping out.
A heads up in case you cant sign up next season ;)

1.8.1 Drivers have to inform the admins about their absence 24h BEFORE the race with a post in the forum. Should a driver fail to notify the admins about his/her absence, he/she can be excluded from the current and future seasons of SRCA. His/Her free spot will be filled by a reserve driver only if the withdrawl of a driver has been confirmed before Round 1.

Good evening, due to an emergency operation on my job, unfortunately, I have to cancel this evening for a short time. I am very sorry, I hope I can attend the next event

So if I can't finish my 2nd race because my engine dies for absolutely no reason...that's basically a no-go for me to get the license in this season I suppose?

Because what happened is, the engine really just died, and not even because of a wild downshift (it died on an upshift actually!), and it wasn't even overheating because I didn't get any temp warning, and as you see in the replay there was no smoke nor fire coming out from my car. Happened at lap 30 btw....

Please tell me I don't have to redo the SRCA from scratch just because of this....

So if I can't finish my 2nd race because my engine dies for absolutely no reason...that's basically a no-go for me to get the license in this season I suppose?

Because what happened is, the engine really just died, and not even because of a wild downshift (it died on an upshift actually!), and it wasn't even overheating because I didn't get any temp warning, and as you see in the replay there was no smoke nor fire coming out from my car. Happened at lap 30 btw....

Please tell me I don't have to redo the SRCA from scratch just because of this....
did you run with radiators closed?

did you run with radiators closed?

Of course not, and as I said it's very evident in the replay. Here's the moment when the engine broke, you can see there is no smoke at all coming out.

EDIT clarification: there was no smoke at all both before and after the very moment the engine broke down.

1565728104369.png

I would like to download the Interlagos Replays but the link sends me to the Silverstone files from last week. Could you please repair this? Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.