What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S34 - Race 1 - Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to that before the first code 80 i was 0.8 s from the third when we went green Im 20s behind him. After the sd code 80 still 9s behind him. Im detailing that not to justify what happened neither to avoid any penalties du to that.
You could have also used ingame chat after the first code 80 was not successful.
Thank you for your understanding
That was not in "my" division, not sure what happened - but the first Code 80 was not being succesful due to microphone issues. But no, lets not start and make things more complicated. If it fails it fails and no-one gets penalized - but if it works and people dont follow rules they will be penalized. Chat is not the place to do things like this, we want immidiate reactions and we cant talk and write at the same time. In VEC you need to react fast - so this is not an option.

I unsubscribed, I subscribed again, but the "Norma and srca" still does not come out, I have already downloaded it three times, I only get the porsche:(:mad:
I can't select Norma

GRAB_017.JPG

Last edited:
I unsubscribed, I subscribed again, but the "Norma and srca" still does not come out, I have already downloaded it three times, I only get the porsche:(:mad:
I can't select Norma

View attachment 6622
Please tell me your procedure. I think you are not following the instructions... here are the right one

1. Go and unsubscribe to SRCA mod
2. Then open the game up, close it again
3. Unsub to Norma
4. Open the game, close it again (this is just to make sure the game understands its removed, now actually norma should now be installed again
5. Check the above, is norma installed if yes
6. Resub to SRCA mod

the truth is frustrating, I have done everything he says for 11 occasions, bored that it does not work by reinstalling rfactor :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (n) :thumbsdown:(n) :thumbsdown:(n) :thumbsdown:

the truth is frustrating, I have done everything he says for 11 occasions, bored that it does not work by reinstalling rfactor :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (n) :thumbsdown:(n) :thumbsdown:(n) :thumbsdown:
To to the installed folder in rfactor 2
Track down the SRC cars and the norma
Delete folders and start the game again. Again we are upgrading current cars, hopefully this "base is not installed" will be fixed sometime very soon, because it is annoying, i dont disagree

Juan, go to your settings folder, then inside the Norma_M30-LMP3_2017 folder and delete all the skins you may have downloaded from online races. Then follow Jimmi's instructions step by step. And sometimes opening and closing several times the launcher and Steam solves it too; it doesn't work the first time but it does after opening and closing a few times, without changing anything… Good luck!

Many thanks to Jimmi, Alex. Reinstalling rfactor, I had already deleted the folders and it still didn't work, I defend myself well doing these things, but there are times that it is incredibly frustrating. You don't know why they happen, the steam update or I know, Bored I preferred to do it all new, I hope to see the files later:oops::cautious:;)
I'm sorry if the translator writes something wrong, thank you very much:thumbsup: (y)

Many thanks to Jimmi, Alex. Reinstalling rfactor, I had already deleted the folders and it still didn't work, I defend myself well doing these things, but there are times that it is incredibly frustrating. You don't know why they happen, the steam update or I know, Bored I preferred to do it all new, I hope to see the files later:oops::cautious:;)
I'm sorry if the translator writes something wrong, thank you very much:thumbsup: (y)
You can deactivate Steam synchronisation on cloud for rf2 then uninstall rf2 and after that unsubscribe from all workshop items, check it on steam or google it to find out how to do it
Make sure that under steam directory there is nothing left of rf2
when everything is clean, reinstall rf2 and automatically you should have Norma because, rf2 will automatically subscribe you and reinstall all studio 397 workshop items (Norma for example)
lunch your game and set up your controller profile etc (don't copy paste old rf2 files into the new directory) I know this is painful
Wish you good luck

as I said, I defend myself well with rfactor, although sometimes there are things that are incomprehensible ..., thanks for your help, but both the info above jimmi, as well as alex's, also yours, I already knew her, also to get her down fast , I have to unsubscribe, do so, if not, I download many things that I do not use, it takes much longer, I also thank you as jimmi and alex, it is already corrected, I hope not to give me problems again, thank you very much:thumbsup: (y):thumbsup: (y):thumbsup: (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.