What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S34 - Race 1 - Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any live timings available for Division 2?
No, these are on the same server and our plugin does not work like that, and honestly i did not want to rent another server for this ;)
Sorry for the inconvenience, but due to some circumstances I won't be able to participate in the second race and therefore I don't believe this first race has any value at all in obtaining a license for the future.

Apologies about the late notice, but I found out not too long ago.
Sorry, I will not be able to race for family reasons :(
I hope to participate in S35 Academy.
Ok

@Jimmi Allison Hi Jim… just to say that the quality of your voice in TS was not so good, of what you said I understood very few words. If it's possible, please speak as clearly as possible. Thanks a lot for your understanding and work!

@Jimmi Allison Hi Jim… just to say that the quality of your voice in TS was not so good, of what you said I understood very few words. If it's possible, please speak as clearly as possible. Thanks a lot for your understanding and work!
First off, i hate nick names, so its Jimmi, for you and everyone else. Second: I have a RØDE NT1 microphone right infront of my mouth when i talk, i have checked stream from Fabrice Cornelis and sounds fine to me, so i suggest you tweak your settings. And yes you were speeding (126 km/h) when first code 80 was enforced so you should indeed figure out how to hear TS over the game.

First off, i hate nick names, so its Jimmi, for you and everyone else. Second: I have a RØDE NT1 microphone right infront of my mouth when i talk, i have checked stream from Fabrice Cornelis and sounds fine to me, so i suggest you tweak your settings. And yes you were speeding (126 km/h) when first code 80 was enforced so you should indeed figure out how to hear TS over the game.
OK, I'm practically new to this community and didn't know about this your preference, sorry :). I will try to optimize sound option as possible. Yes, I noticed the mistake in the first CODE-80, in fact I slowed down more than normal to re-establish the correct detachment from those behind me. I apologize for my mistake. Thanks.

OK, I'm practically new to this community and didn't know about this your preference, sorry :). I will try to optimize sound option as possible. Yes, I noticed the mistake in the first CODE-80, in fact I slowed down more than normal to re-establish the correct detachment from those behind me. I apologize for my mistake. Thanks.
Thats why i explained it, if not i would just have butchered your name ;)
Use the "test" at 20:34 to adjust, or the pre race notes during warm up. I will make sure to talk longer in R2 so you have a chance to edit settings.

I have tried to enter the server to train, that of Sao Paulo and just let me select porsche, for the second race I would not have to change to the norm? or we all go with porsche

I see that you did not understand, in my list the lpm3 does not come out, only the porsche leaves, and I am not sure if for the second race I have to go with an lmp3, since the first one ran with a porsche

I see that you did not understand, in my list the lpm3 does not come out, only the porsche leaves, and I am not sure if for the second race I have to go with an lmp3, since the first one ran with a porsche
2nd post explains it - you alternate to another car.
If it is not available you could try and unsub from our workshop and unsub from the Norma. There is nothing wrong I can pick both cars on the server

Hello,
First of all, I’d like to thank you guys for the race yesterday. It was very clean!
Secondly, I'm sorry about 2 things.
First one regarding code 80, I’ve heard nothing yesterday on TS and I admit that it is my fault because after the race I figured out that TS’s Audio options were not correct.
The second one regarding my accident, I lost FFB or my wheel has disconnected on the straight line and the car went straight to the wall and couldn’t do anything about it despite hitting escape.
I've enjoyed the race!

Hello,
First of all, I’d like to thank you guys for the race yesterday. It was very clean!
Secondly, I'm sorry about 2 things.
First one regarding code 80, I’ve heard nothing yesterday on TS and I admit that it is my fault because after the race I figured out that TS’s Audio options were not correct.
The second one regarding my accident, I lost FFB or my wheel has disconnected on the straight line and the car went straight to the wall and couldn’t do anything about it despite hitting escape.
I've enjoyed the race!
Your avatar is holding the trophy for the new World record of top speed during a Code 80? (see what i did Carlos)

In addition to that before the first code 80 i was 0.8 s from the third when we went green Im 20s behind him. After the sd code 80 still 9s behind him. Im detailing that not to justify what happened neither to avoid any penalties du to that.
You could have also used ingame chat after the first code 80 was not successful.
Thank you for your understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.