What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S33 - Race 2 - Sao Paulo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a fantastic race. About 95% of the time on third position. Pitted and got fourth.
Then got in trouble with a backmarker while I was fighting for third position. I made the smallest mistake by hitting the throttle on the curb and crashed into him. My bad.
Though, on the 'code 80' I accidentally hit my pitlimiter while running through my pit menu.
I wanted to fix my car but couldn't get into the pits because Tim Neuendorf dind't want to pass me before pit entry under 'code 80'. And I didn't want to cross the pit entry line.
Miscommunication....
What a mess in the last 5 minutes. My apologies for that. Although a great race.

Cheers

Well, I accidentally goofed up on the pitexit and realeased the limiter under code 80... with Jimmi right behind me...

I slowed down after the fact to cancel out any gain, but as somebody who has already license 4, a very big oof

I had later on a nice battle with Tim Neuendorf for the lead of GT3. He was clearly the faster driver all race, and then had fresher tires, but I was still able to hold on around the outside of a few corners, as we went from entry of T4 till the exit of T9 side by side

I qualified 5th. I had a DT at the very beginning of the race for false start (!). I put the limiter on and did not pass anyone. It's silly! I thought the stewards could remove it, but they did not. Then I was trying to overtake Jimmy, but we touched and I spun. So, after a couple of laps, I was the last one on track, very far from the other drivers. Throughout the race I tried to recover the gap. And I finished 7th.

The whole week i have changed the router and settings after this i tested and tested without a error. On the Raceday all is fine for roundabout 84min than i can hear the whisper sound and than disconnect from TS. In the Code80 i was to fast and i press ESC :-(

I hate it. Only in RF2 i have this problems with more then 30Drivers in the grid. Now i will make Format C and hope it´s ok after this. I hope for better luck next Time
Thanks for the Academy and see you next time i hope

I slowed down after the fact to cancel out any gain, but as somebody who has already license 4, a very big oof
Not saying one issue will mean anything however everyone racing here has their licenses into play, just as in any other series here. If they mess up enough, its gone.

Hey guys, I've readed the Race Commission post...I've seen that i was penalized to haven't locked my brakes, but I was trying to get out of the way and nobody was coming. Can this prevent me for getting the License? I have raced very safely and fair in all 2 races and i don't want to risk the license for something that wasn't my fault.....

Hey guys, I've readed the Race Commission post...I've seen that i was penalized to haven't locked my brakes, but I was trying to get out of the way and nobody was coming. Can this prevent me for getting the License? I have raced very safely and fair in all 2 races and i don't want to risk the license for something that wasn't my fault.....
Like you see this specific incident does not mean you dont get your license. HOWEVER we dont care if you are trying to get out of the way, you failed! always lock brakes. Its really as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.