What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S33 - Race 1 - Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thank you

yes cable and 256k is this what i have in my head at the moment. But i will see tonight and try your settings. Internetconnection i have 200mbit

Big thanks for this

@Jimmi Allison do I had to ask for permission to post this little guide I've found on the net?
If you look at our forum - that is actually exactly what I posted some time back. So people have learned that’s good at least.

Mike - all these different issues leads me to think your isp or you have the problem. Nothing I can pin point more than that. But I would strongly suggest you don’t race until that is fixed.

I had a syncro moment in the race and lost a position. But then a load of people suddenly got high ping out of nowhere.

No, I haven't looked at it, sorry
Same as the one you posted

Got a link to that, Bill? I had a good battle with him.

Here is Fetta's youtube channel: FETTA
but I don't see that video. Maybe he hasn't uploaded it.

It was a good battle. I saw you get past early on but then spun (doh!). Later you were able to recover and get by again.

while I was stopped to refuel, someone hit me at 28388489 km / h destroying my car !! I would like to know if I will also be penalized for the contact. how should i behave? what should I do?

Hi, that was probably me. I did apologise on Discord straight after the event but wasn't sure who it was I hit. Was away all weekend from Friday morning,so not able to access the forum or I would've posted on here earlier. It's been a while since I did a pitstop in rFactor 2 and have been too used to ACC where the cars are ghosts in the pits. If it's any consolation I got alot of damage too and it ruined my race. Apologies again.

Here is Fetta's youtube channel: FETTA
but I don't see that video. Maybe he hasn't uploaded it.

It was a good battle. I saw you get past early on but then spun (doh!). Later you were able to recover and get by again.

Turns out it wasn’t me, he clanged the spin out P3 that just decided to pull straight into his path.

Status
Not open for further replies.