What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S31 - Race 1 - Indianapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I can't join the first race, so it's useless for me to join also second one because I will not get license anyway. So Car #12 is open now. Sorry but it was a last minute change
Got it

@Max Scholten you can become a main driver of the season if you use the car listed in 3rd post (but i understand if you want to stay in the other car, since that is a different class) but that way you need to hope for a spot opening up next race as well.

Just for clarification:

4.7 Blocking is not allowed for any reason. Blocking is defined as altering the race line in reaction to another driver in an attempt to prevent a pass.

If I choose a different line way before the corner to defend will this also be seen as blocking? For example. If you choose the inside line on the straight.

Just for clarification:

4.7 Blocking is not allowed for any reason. Blocking is defined as altering the race line in reaction to another driver in an attempt to prevent a pass.

If I choose a different line way before the corner to defend will this also be seen as blocking? For example. If you choose the inside line on the straight.
Yes unless you choose that line when you exit the corner before.

I'm suffering with gastritic flu and
high fever since last night. So unfortunatly i can't drive the race today. I'm very sad.

Hello,

I won't participate in this academy anymore. Due to being smashed out by someone (will look into it who it was, I know it was a GTR driver) and then ragequitted and made me last almost 4 minutes into the pits fixing my car during the first race. And I was shocked what I saw in the raceresults that I had 13!!!! raceincidents. When did that happen?

Goodluck all going for there licenses.

M.

Hello,

I won't participate in this academy anymore. Due to being smashed out by someone (will look into it who it was, I know it was a GTR driver) and then ragequitted and made me last almost 4 minutes into the pits fixing my car during the first race. And I was shocked what I saw in the raceresults that I had 13!!!! raceincidents. When did that happen?

Goodluck all going for there licenses.

M.
That can be anything from a cone hit to a hit with another car

Status
Not open for further replies.