What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S30?

Sign up opens today at 20 guys - just a heads up, will make sure to announce the schedule etc.

English only please.
The sign-up is opened, you must sign-up through the front page if you wish.

Simracing.club Academy -> Sign up

Hola entonces cuando nos podemos apuntar?

Ah nu capisc? nu capisc? E mo to spieg ij
Quand stev la in Honduras stev' rind a na capann..e nsiem' a me stev n'American c parlav parlav pcchè tnev paur...e intant e sord tuoj nunn' arrivav'n : na ser gli Honduregni me mttett'n nu machete n'man e gridav'n ACCIR'L ACCIR'L ; ij pregav, pregav ca coccrun m' vnev a salvà, ca tu me veniv a salvà, ma nient : e lor continuav'n a gridà ACCIR'L, ACCIR'L... si no accrimm nuje a te..e allor l'aggj fatt : aggj abbiat a taglià primm a cap, po e bracc, po e man... l'aggj fatt piezz piezz.... mo capisc??

People do not read the rules, they get into the races without knowing or respecting them and someone even get the license in this conditions... What if we do an exam before racing???

See you on track