What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S30 - Race 2 - Nola

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

NMSP-Track-Turns.jpg

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other Incidents
2548 - J Dziuba overtakes R Pflucker towards T1 but Dziuba gives room for E Lapins that seems to miss his braking point
Infraction - R Pflucker - AC

3803 - What appears to be a block coming out of the last turn, turns into contact
Infraction - A Borgini - Unpredictable

Code 80 (1):
A Otreba speeds during C80
Penalty - A Otreba - DT

T Holden speeds during C80
Penalty - T Holden - DT

L Chavarria speeds during C80
Penalty - L Chavarria - DT

Code 80 (2):
T Holden speeds during C80
Penalty - T Holden - DT

Pitlane violations:
A Otreba cross pitblend line x3
S Carretero cross pitblend line x3
J Dominguez cross pitblend line x2
K Galanomatis cross pitblend line x2
J C Fernandez cross pitblend line x2
R Pflucker cross pitblend line x1
A de Haro cross pitblend line x1
O Zierach cross pitblend line x2
K Smieja cross pitblend line x3
A Asiain cross pitblend line x2
A Borgini cross pitblend line x1
L Chavarria cross pitblend line x4

Track cutting
None

Penalty Summary
Penalty - A Otreba - DT
Penalty - T Holden - DT
Penalty - L Chavarria - DT
Penalty - T Holden - DT
A Otreba cross pitblend line x3 = 3 DT
S Carretero cross pitblend line x3 = 3 DT
J Dominguez cross pitblend line x2 = 2 DT
K Galanomatis cross pitblend line x2 = 2 DT
J C Fernandez cross pitblend line x2 = 2 DT
R Pflucker cross pitblend line x1 = DT
A de Haro cross pitblend line x1 = DT
O Zierach cross pitblend line x2 = 2 DT
K Smieja cross pitblend line x3 = 3 DT
A Asiain cross pitblend line x2 = 2 DT
A Borgini cross pitblend line x1 = DT
L Chavarria cross pitblend line x4 = 4 DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations

DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I won't be in tomorrow's race @Nola due to something unexpected...trouble at work :(
I thank the organizers and all the drivers for the Indianapolis race last week.
GL! ;)

sorry again, but my rf2 still out of working.
i havent time to download it again and practice for nola, so i´ll miss it again...
i hope in S 31.
thanks.

I have question about today`s race. Can we enter the last corner of the wall or do we have to stick to the line? 6449

Hola, he tenido un error al salir de la casilla y el servidor tiene DQ, ¿no puedo participar hoy?
If you wouldn´t mind turning on your english keyboard. I could translate but i really cant be bothered.. we use english on our forums!

Hello, I have had an error when leaving the box and the server has DQ, I can not participate today?
Sorry for my english.

Hello, I have had an error when leaving the box and the server has DQ, I can not participate today?
Sorry for my english.
Yes, the session will be restarted at 19:05
Turn left and then turn left again then a small right kink iirc and then straight towards the fence where you turn right.
A bit worried if you havent done a single lap on this track before the race?

Hi all. I want to apologize for my absence this Thursday in Nola's career, I had planned to run but for work reasons it was impossible for me to attend or give notice within the deadline. I think that the work allows me to be in the S31

I cross the entry pitlane blend line. A line that has grass on the left and a small margin to go in...At Indianapolis where the line is bigger and has gap i was OK...Anyway. Again I did my best (better than last time) to find out this...I don't remember a guy IRL to be penalized for such thing (entry line and NOT exit)...But ok...Learning program right?

Last edited:
I cross the entry pitlane blend line. A line that has grass on the left and a small margin to go in...At Indianapolis where the line is bigger and has gap i was OK...Anyway. Again I did my best (better than last time) to find out this...I don't remember a guy IRL to be penalized for such thing (entry line and NOT exit)...But ok...Learning program right?
But you will be penalized here - there is actually a document called rules stating this, and we explain this over and over.