What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S30 - Race 1 - Indianapolis

Im afraid i wont be able to race tonight due to health problems... i hope everyrhing will be fine again next week

Sorry for my ausence, but it was imposible to me join the server.
My rfactor 2 stop work. Once i join the server my vr screams going to blank and i cant see anything. I can hear other cars and circuit noise.
It never happend before. Dont know what happend, yesterday i was training normaly.
Like i said sorry for the ausence but it was not my intention

I have to apologize for late realizing of fullcourse yellow. I did not hera anything over teamspeak.
testsound works well but i couldn't hear anything from race director.
Sorry for that....

Ilias Fernández <-- this wont work with our result system, please use Ilias Fernandez
Pascal SAVOYEN <-- please use Pascal Savoyen this is how you should spell your name at least in english which we use.

Steward reviews posted. Remember one DT does not ruin your chances of a license, however its a wake up call!

Where can I find the steward reviews?

Edit: ignore this comment, found it

Last edited: