What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S3/R1 Palm Beach International Raceway

hello matej,

about TS on the race, when i am alone in a channel, can i use a already existing channel (i see much channels), or should (must ) i make a new own channel for the race, where i am then alone?

thanks for answear,
servus

edit...
i read this....Simulated Race Time: 21:30 - 23:00
so is this a night race then? and the ingame racestart is set to 21.30 if the race beginns (so exactly same as real time is).

Last edited:
I think the rule about TeamSpeak is fair enough. There's a rather large group of friends here racing against each other, so in that instance I understand where it may be beneficial against a single driver. As part of that group, I understand the rule and I think it's fair.

Is the times used CET, I think I read it, but i'm not sure and I don't want to miss it just becuase I didn't know the timing. Cheers!

Hey Reinhard, just pick one of the empty channels, you don t care about the number. I also changed simulated race time to 14:00 - 15:30. I am sorry, human error during copy/paste, it will be daytime race.
Me or some more guys from SRCA team will be on TS in practice time before the race, so feel free to ask whatever isn t clear enough.

Regrettably i must miss the first round as i have to travel for a job interview and then to an event on Thursday, however the other 2 rounds should be no problem.

No problem, as explained earlier, you have an equal chance to earn a License 4 from 2 races or 3 from your driving. But of course the more practice the better.

Please connect to ts.rf2vlms.net:9988 if you do not see me in the 'Race Director' channel.

DAMN! I failed to note it was CET not GMT, therefore missed the start. Can't make one of the other races, therefore can't receive my license....#Fail