What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S3/R1 Palm Beach International Raceway

Hey Csaba! Was really good racing with you, we had a little fun together right in the beginning, and then again at the end for something like 9 laps. Pity about your mistake though! I was really happy with how I was able to hold it all together that whole time too. While being chased down hard by Jarek.
Had a seriously awesome time racing with you guys! Really close, and really respectful!
See you all again next week :)

PS. I had practised the whole week in a Megane only to find out when I logged onto the server that we were in 370z's! - Was that just me?

Also, hats off to Jarek. Seriously the most dedicated guy I've met so far in the academy. Think he clocked 700+ laps of practice. Very excited to see what he can do in the future.

Hey Csaba! Was really good racing with you, we had a little fun together right in the beginning, and then again at the end for something like 9 laps. Pity about your mistake though! I was really happy with how I was able to hold it all together that whole time too. While being chased down hard by Jarek.
Had a seriously awesome time racing with you guys! Really close, and really respectful!
See you all again next week :)

PS. I had practised the whole week in a Megane only to find out when I logged onto the server that we were in 370z's! - Was that just me?
It was in the sign up thread and we strongly advice to always practice on the server.
Practicing on the server means you'll have the same conditions as in the race (track and ambient temperatures, weather and grip).
Moreover, when you do reach VEC/VLMS you'll need the traffic practice.

It was in the sign up thread and we strongly advice to always practice on the server.
Practicing on the server means you'll have the same conditions as in the race (track and ambient temperatures, weather and grip).
Moreover, when you do reach VEC/VLMS you'll need the traffic practice.

I moronically didn't know there were practise servers...
It's all becoming clearer. Thanks Enzo!

Question on the formation lap under pit speed limiter. In the Trackmap plugin you can see max speed for all the cars. If a driver goes over the limiter speed that means he was not on the limiter and thus braking the rules, right? Or are you allowed to go a bit quicker to be close to the car in front when the field strings out too much after slow corners?

Question on the formation lap under pit speed limiter. In the Trackmap plugin you can see max speed for all the cars. If a driver goes over the limiter speed that means he was not on the limiter and thus braking the rules, right? Or are you allowed to go a bit quicker to be close to the car in front when the field strings out too much after slow corners?
Obviously someone will always be behind, this happened at last race where we were 3-4 cars stuck behind a driver which was 10 seconds behind the next car.
Drivers should catch up, but only to slow down and be on pitlimiter.