What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S29 registration day

Well i would like try get a licens but when i try sign up it say

Oops! We ran into some problems
The sign up form is not active or you have reached a corner of the forum that is off limits

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

• So what do i need to do

Mikka

@Mikka Persson

Source:

Well i would like try get a licens but when i try sign up it say

Oops! We ran into some problems
The sign up form is not active or you have reached a corner of the forum that is off limits

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

• So what do i need to do

Mikka
I got this same message and know the singups are open as I can see others popping up in the page right now. Did I do something wrong?

I got this same message and know the singups are open as I can see others popping up in the page right now. Did I do something wrong?
Once you have posted in introduce yourself it can take up to one hour for the forum to approve you. People should do that in advance. Usually people register within minutes of sign up and then they have to wait until next season.

Once you have posted in introduce yourself it can take up to one hour for the forum to approve you. People should do that in advance. Usually people register within minutes of sign up and then they have to wait until next season.
ok no problem. will catch the next one, thank you :)