What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S29 - Race 1 - Indianapolis

me also...really wanted to take part in this league, but wednesdays are tough for me and I wont be able to make it. sorry

Please i need help fast!
Where can i find the SRCA rF2 server password?

Last edited:
@Jimmi Allison

I just lost connection, I host 2-3 RF2 races a week and this has never happened to me before, I am gutted :sick: Is there any point in preparing for race 2, of course I will if there is still a chance.

Congrads to the podiums and all the drivers that drove a clean race :thumbsup: (y)
As rules state you must finish both races, so a DNF means no license. But you do know you could rejoin right.

IRR works ?. This is what he tells me, and I do not use letters in the time stamp:
"Oops! We ran into some problems
The sign up form is not active or you have reached a corner of the forum that is off limits
Time stamp cant include letters"

IRR works ?. This is what he tells me, and I do not use letters in the time stamp:
"Oops! We ran into some problems
The sign up form is not active or you have reached a corner of the forum that is off limits
Time stamp cant include letters"
Yes it does.

I tried it again and it tells me the same thing.
Well, if the Race Stewards will automatically review the Orange Zone, I should not need to IRR, I guess ...

Front page - SRCA - submission - IRR?

Yes, I was trying at different times during Friday
I was thinking that maybe it was not open yet, but as I read that the deadline is 2 days I did not try it on Saturday