What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S28 - Race 2 - Nola

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

NMSP-Track-Turns.jpg

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other Incidents
1086 -P Lindegaard overtakes K Galanomatis, but at corner exit Lindegaard does not leave enough room causing contact
Penalty - P Lindegaard - AC; DT

1185 - P Lindegaard fails to slow down for the C80 countdown
Penalty - P Lindegaard - Speeding under C80; DT

1185 - K Galanomatis fails to slow down for the C80 countdown, however contact with another car is made just before this making the car slighty unstable. Though no brakes are applied
Penalty - K Galanomatis - Speeding under c80; DT

1185 - F Gordillo fails to slow down for the C80 countdown
Penalty - F Gordillo - Speeding under C80; DT

1185 - L Mendoza Garcia fails to slow down for the C80 countdown
Penalty - L Mendoza Garcia - Speeding under C80; DT

1185 - E Hoekstra fails to slow down for the C80 countdown
Penalty - E Hoekstra - Speeding under C80; DT

1195 - P Lindegaard repeatedly shift gears and go above 80 during the code 80
Penalty - P Lindegaard - Speeding during C80; DT

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
N Rowland - 1 violation = DT
S Schlacher - 1 violation = DT
A Lapadula - 2 violations = 2DT
J Maurizio Gurtner - 1 violation = DT
L Mendoza Garcia - 1 violation = DT
J Mtnz Iniesta - 2 violations = 2DT
F Gordillo - 1 violation = DT
J Camara - 1 violation = DT
C Martinez - 2 violations = 2DT
A Trujillo - 2 violations = 2DT
D Mankiewicz - 1 violation = DT

Track cutting
None

Penalty Summary
Penalty - P Lindegaard - AC; DT
Penalty - P Lindegaard - Speeding under C80; DT
Penalty - K Galanomatis - Speeding under c80; DT
Penalty - F Gordillo - Speeding under C80; DT
Penalty - L Mendoza Garcia - Speeding under C80; DT
Penalty - E Hoekstra - Speeding under C80; DT
Penalty - P Lindegaard - Speeding during C80; DT
Penalty - N Rowland - 1 violation = DT
Penalty - S Schlacher - 1 violation = DT
Penalty - A Lapadula - 2 violations = 2DT
Penalty - J Maurizio Gurtner - 1 violation = DT
Penalty - L Mendoza Garcia - 1 violation = DT
Penalty - J Mtnz Iniesta - 2 violations = 2DT
Penalty - F Gordillo - 1 violation = DT
Penalty - J Camara - 1 violation = DT
Penalty - C Martinez - 2 violations = 2DT
Penalty - A Trujillo - 2 violations = 2DT
Penalty - D Mankiewicz - 1 violation = DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback
Jose Camara, please fix your ingame name from jose camara to Jose Camara which is the right way to do it.

Abbreviations
DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
Hello.
I missed the Indianapolis race, 24 hours without internet at home.

Can I participate in this race?

Greetings

Hello Jimmi, due to problems at work I will not be able to get home before 8:30 p.m., in case I can arrive before the qualifying starts, I could participate or it is obligatory to be on the server at 7:55 p.m. ???

Thank you and I'm sorry

I cannot see the ´Private´ forum... I need the right teamspeak version link to download and the servers info

Help please

Last edited:
Congrats again to the podium finishers at both classes...I had DT by last race but I had good pace overall. I took second position and Alexander again was from a different planet. I went to execute my DT. The first incident i was receiving blue flag by P.Lindegaard and D.Mankiewwicz. I left D.Mankiewwwicz at straight and aim to keep the inside leaving all the outside room for play to Lindegaard and unfortunately we touch there. I don't know if I am at fault but my POV was that I gave him enough room to maneuver around me. After another incident, at the next lap when Code 80 applied. Stephen Gibb goes to code 80 WAY too soon before even Steward finish his sentence (in 10 seconds)...He was doing zig-zag not having control of his car. I tried to go to the inside and apply code 80 after the turn but he hit me at the door. I don't know why he went to code 80 so soon. I believe that as we go to green flag full throttle and not a moment later we should go to code 80 when live steward says 5...4...3...2! Anyways, I didn't have damage and If I am at fault, I sorry for that. After that the race was full throttle trying to catch the front pack. I did an early pitstop without changing tyres. This luckily worked giving me some air at the last leg of the race...I took the podium because Mark had fuel issues...
Overall: Two races,two third places,two first grid positions at something completely new to me (Multi Class Racing)...Hope I was good enough for the licence, consistency-wise and safety-wise...

After another incident, at the next lap when Code 80 applied. Stephen Gibb goes to code 80 WAY too soon before even Steward finish his sentence (in 10 seconds)...He was doing zig-zag not having control of his car. I tried to go to the inside and apply code 80 after the turn but he hit me at the door. I don't know why he went to code 80 so soon. I believe that as we go to green flag full throttle and not a moment later we should go to code 80 when live steward says 5...4...3...2! Anyways, I didn't have damage and If I am at fault, I sorry for that.
Yes Kostas sorry about that when the steward announced the CODE 80 I went for the pit limter button to rest my finger realised it was the wrong button(was using a diffrent rim than normal) which caused me to jerk the wheel slightly hence the zig zag. Yes I think I may have dropped the speed to early I did try to give you enough room as I could see you were still on the throttle and I touched the kerb and the back end stepped out which was the reason for collision. All in all both races have been a good experience for myself. Thanks to the Stewards for both races.

Last edited:
Yes Kostas sorry about that when stwerard said the CODE 80 I went for the pit limter button to rest my finger realised it was the wrong button(was using a diffrent rim than normal) which caused me to jerk the wheel slightly hence the zig zag. Yes I think I may have dropped the speed to early I did try to give you enough room as I could see you were still on the throttle and I touched the kerb and the back end stepped out which was the reason for collision. All in all both races have been a good experience for myself. Thanks to the Stewards for both races.

Well from me it's no problem. I just reported to IRR just to let me know if I was on fault going late at code 80. So in the case I will get License to participate to have more clearly understanding of how the code 80 works. At first race i went to code 80,reaching 80 KPH just before Jimmi said:"1..." The thing is you spun so I was like: "Why he went too early on code 80? Was it my fault?" Anyways

@ Kostas: I believe you finished 2nd, and I was 3rd due to my somewhat optimistic fuel calculations ;)
In the last few laps I had to practically drive at 'grandma pace' to make it to the end, and with about 1,2 liters to spare I crossed the finish line!
Anyway, for me it was a fun race and I hopefully have shown enough to get the license, so we can participate for the last 3 races at division 4.
By the way, a bit of advice for the guys in the faster cars: please don't overtake and then move immediately in front of a slower car and then brake for the corner: a couple of times I almost rear ended someone because of this. Just keep your line and give the other cars some room in case they miss their braking point, because it will save you a lot of trouble when it does go wrong!!

Cheers!

I agree with Mark on the last part...Some guys really pushed on blue flags. In one case one guy caught me at the fast right-left turns and I thought:"Ok I will take the turns and go completely right at the exit" but he went near my bumper, probably he panicked because he had fastest car and the speed difference there is big and went to the grass...

I agree with Mark on the last part...Some guys really pushed on blue flags. In one case one guy caught me at the fast right-left turns and I thought:"Ok I will take the turns and go completely right at the exit" but he went near my bumper, probably he panicked because he had fastest car and the speed difference there is big and went to the grass...
mm... yeah, the esses can be quite hairy at times, I accidentally shoulder checked one GT4 as it looked to me as if he'd let me through on the right hander, but when I was going down his inside he started to turn in leaving me no time nor space, luckily neither of us did spin out or anything like that.