What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S28 - Race 2 - Nola

Just saw the results, and sorry Jimmi, it was the wrong page I was looking at ;)
But p4 in the race, not bad after all, now waiting for a license!

Regards,

Great race!!! My first serious one and I am very happy with my performance. I was running P5 from the pole and getting close to P4 when first Code 80 was activated. I decided to pit and make a very long stint to the end in order to take an advantage from the fact of being in the right place of the track in this moment but sadly I didn´t fill enough gas to finish and I had to pit again late 3 laps to go. Anyway I enjoyed my pace and the experience of being lapped was better than I expected.

I am just looking forward to race again!!!!

See you on track

Review from stewards are posted
Licenses reviews are done later, will be posted today or tomorrow.