What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S28 - Race 1 - Indianapolis

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

1200px-Indianapolis_Motor_Speedway_-_road_course.svg.png

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other Incidents
1175 - F Rodriguez speeding during code 80
Penalty - F Rodriguez - Speeding; DT

2677 - R Borja overtakes F Gordinho and goes to the right, right into the path of Gordinho, both cars end up into the wall
Penalty - R Borja - AC; SnH 60 seconds

4459 - K Galanomatis overtakes S Schlacher, Galanomatis brakechecks and continues
Penalty - K Galanomatis - Unpredictable; DT

Track cutting
None

Penalty Summary
Penalty - F Rodriguez - Speeding; DT
Penalty - R Borja - AC; SnH 60 seconds
Penalty - K Galanomatis - Unpredictable; DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations

DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I want to practice on the server but I get a mising package error, anything I can do about that?
I have Indianapolis and the Nissan 370 Z and GT-R installed; deleting the mod doesn't help. Any ideas?

Other option is tp put the downloaded files after subscription in the package folder.

The files will be downloaded in the directory Steam/Steamapps/workshop/content/.... Search for the last directory. In that directory are the rfcmp files for the cars. Copy these to Steam/Steamapps/common/rfactor2/packages.

Thanks for the info. I want to practice on the server but I get a mising package error, anything I can do about that?
I have Indianapolis and the Nissan 370 Z and GT-R installed; deleting the mod doesn't help. Any ideas?
You need the SRCA workshop. In top menu, click resources and then find the SRCA workshop.

the sign up is closed for this race? when is the next?
Its not a signup for a race, its the sign up for a season. You can see the schedule on the frontpage > SRCA drop down and then schedule.
But you cant sign up before you introduced yourself, so go and read the PM that is sent to you upon registration here.

Hi, it is impossible for me to take part in the race tomorrow because of job issues. I know it is said to have a look through the schedule before signing up but sometimes it is impossible for me to know my own job calendar. Anyway I am sorry for the inconvenience and want to thank all the work done by the SRCA team.

Have a good race and see you in track next season!!!

for personal reasons I ask to see if you can remove from the SRCA this season that in the end I will not be able to run it.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Hello by me too!
Just a quick question. The times here are CET/CEST (Copenhagen) and the same with the server-time at the start page of the forum?
Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line