What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S27 - Race 2 - Nola

Hi Jimmi, just trying to understand something, 42 mins left on the race I got a Stop GO penalty for cutting track, even though i rejoined safely and slowly. I immediately went in and served the penalty and it didn't clear, I therefore came in the next lap (please note I had penalty selected and it served a 10 seconds stop) served the penalty again, and it still did not clear, did my thirs pit for the stop and go and it finally managed to clear.

is it possible to check in the logs to see why this happened and if it was my fault, or soemthing else?

Thanks

JP

Hi Jimmi, just trying to understand something, 42 mins left on the race I got a Stop GO penalty for cutting track, even though i rejoined safely and slowly. I immediately went in and served the penalty and it didn't clear, I therefore came in the next lap (please note I had penalty selected and it served a 10 seconds stop) served the penalty again, and it still did not clear, did my thirs pit for the stop and go and it finally managed to clear.

is it possible to check in the logs to see why this happened and if it was my fault, or soemthing else?

Thanks

JP
You had 3 penalties, so you did what you had to do.
A Nielsen went on the outside (which was not very wise) and you first got off track on the right and then to the left and then ran over the asphalt to rejoin. The reason you had the 3rd penalty were because you entered the track at a speed of 80+ its adviseable to rejoin at 50-60 - but damage has already been done with the first penalties.

Yeah apologies for that one... I only realised it was a bad idea when it was too late. A bit of optimism that i've noted down to avoid in the future. Again, sorry.

I don't know how I got penalty for he pitlane, like you said that was tricky and GT1 was wider than the space between lines, and also the T12 was bugged, taking S&G when I got 2 wheels on the kerb...

I don't know how I got penalty for he pitlane, like you said that was tricky and GT1 was wider than the space between lines, and also the T12 was bugged, taking S&G when I got 2 wheels on the kerb...
You got a penalty for going over the pitblend line. Infact you did it twice - on both pitstops. There were space to avoid it by staying to the left, which i warned all drivers about.

:( Gutted, should only have been in the pits once in the race
...ah well next time I'll try again work schedule permitting.

By stepping on line twice I no longer get a license 4 ¿

others are a danger on the track and they collide and if they are they get it.

:Cry: :crying:

Yep. But it’s in black and white in the rules. Harsh but at the end of the day, fair enough.

Then you should submit an IRR - we review what we can but can’t review 30 cars for 90 mins. We have had ONE IRR submitted for 2x90 minutes.
I would not say any of those gaining a license has been a danger. And yes you were warned on TeamSpeak and also rules about how important that is.
We use penalties to calculate these licenses

Hi Jimmi, just a question: i did two clean races, finish both without rules violations and without protest/penalties, then why i'm not in the license list?
Thanks for your time.
Ciao

Last edited:
Hi Jimmi, just a question: i did two clean races, finish both without rules violations and without protest/penalties, then why i'm not in the license list?
Thanks for your time.
Ciao
You are correct, i just doublechecked yours and the excel sheet did not show you as finishing the 2nd race. Corrected.