What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S27 - Race 2 - Nola

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

NMSP-Track-Turns.jpg

Driver list:
@Alexander Hartvig Car #1
@Gio Nuvoli Car #2
@Filippo Caneo Car #3
@Marc Torres Car #4
@Giuseppe Saracino Car #5
@Asger Nielsen Car #6
@Jarkko Nieminen Car #7
@Ramon Clemente Car #8
@Philip Bachmann Car #9
@Stefan Schlacher Car #10
@Aydin Can Cakan Car #11
@Eric Torres Car #12
@Ben Kay Car #13
@James Dziuba Car #14
@Bart Slobodzian Car #15
@Lukas Lichten Car #16
@Lance Link Car #17
@Denis Pimenov Car #18
@Chris Severt Car #19
@Rene Buttler car #20
@Ross Woodford Car #21
@Mauro Dragoni Car #22
@Magnus Berggreen Car #23
@Albino Guani Car #24
@Kim Lennet Car #25
@Paolo Taddeolini Car #26
@Aitor Trujillo Car #27
@Rasmus Bornhoeft m Car #28
@Trevor Holden Car #29
@Simon Christmann Car #30
@Jonathan Paul Car #31
@Marius Meyer Car #32
@Paw Lindegaard Car #33
@Ertan Can Atik Car #34
@Ike Ramos Car #35
@Daryl Russell Car #36
@Ricardo Borja Car #37
@Mike Voigt Car #38
@Nick Rowland Car #39
@Renzo Sanchez Car #40

Note that i have not taken DNF and DNS into consideration when making this list, if you did not finish or did not show in race 1, you wont gain a license no matter if you race in Race 2 or not.

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
-

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
B Kay - 2x violations = 2 DT
P Bachmann - 1x violation = 1 DT
G Nuvoli - 4x violations = 4 DT
A Nielsen - 5x violations = 5 DT
F Caneo - 2x violations = 2 DT
R Woodford - 3x violations = 3 DT
R Bornhoeft - 1x violation = 1 DT
S Christmann - 2x violations = 2 DT
P Lindegaard - 2x violations = 2 DT
R Borja - 2x violations = 2 DT

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
2334 - M Voigt runs into the rear end of B Kay
Penalty - M Voigt - AC; SnH 60 seconds

Penalties for code 80-violations
R Sanhez - Speeding when C80 is enforced

Final summary of penalties
Penalty - M Voigt - AC; SnH 60 seconds
R Sanhez - Speeding when C80 is enforced

Last edited:
Unfortunately I won't be able to race tonight due to family matters. Really sorry, I wish I could make it

I know this sounds stupid, but:
Since I wasn't able to finish Race 1 - because I accidentally pressed a wrong button, switching my view to a different car, crashing mine into the wall - I can't qualify for a license anymore, right?
So basically, I am just doing this race "for the funsies"

edit: nvm can't read :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Good afternoon, I will not run the second race, I have not had time to train because today I had an important test and I do not want to be an obstacle for anyone. See you in a few weeks, thanks to the organization

I'm trying to log on for the race today, but I get a mod intstall error trying to install SRCA_multi.rfmod Is there a way to manually download it? I was just on the server practicing yesterday with no problems so I don't know what changed.

I'm trying to log on for the race today, but I get a mod intstall error trying to install SRCA_multi.rfmod Is there a way to manually download it? I was just on the server practicing yesterday with no problems so I don't know what changed.
No, is it not installed by the workshop?
Try unsub and resub to workshop content.

No, is it not installed by the workshop?
Try unsub and resub to workshop content.
I've been trying every trick in the book. resubbing, deleting all files manually, right now I doing this game file validation on Steam. It's downloading "fixes" and I'll see what happens next.
Update: It didn't work. I have exhausted all my options without a full reinstall of RF2

Last edited:
Hmm after 20laps i dont see other cars but no disconnect Message. I going off and rejoin but i can not start again :-(

Hope for better luck next saison

you esc out which is why you cant drive again. If you wanted to rejoin you must have disconnected.

Penalties came in too slow this race, and NO you should not just try and serve it, since rules does state it will be applied ;)

Seems as if the stop and go penalty system was broken as I had to serve a stop go penalty given to me because i was booted off the track and recovering, and i get a cut track, happened twice.

Seems as if the stop go, just wasnt working to well.

That is not the system that is the cut track, it does not care about how you go off (just like iRacing) but you need to rejoin slowly, so the game does not think you gained time.