What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S27 - Race 1 - Indianapolis

So basically in all series you have a subforum for all teamspeak servers, race servers and other details that is closed for public.

I did that entire race at 30fps after rF2 decided to hard cap itself to that on lap 2 :Cry: :crying:
I couldn't tab out to fix it because then my SimHub wouldn't have come back.. :(

First of all congratulate the champions of the two categories for this race so complicated in rain, it has been a great experience for me and I suppose that for the rest of my teammates, on the other hand I think that some rules have not been respected, especially in the exit at the time of being in a simple queue and the starting posts each in his, I have given some touch almost unimportant at the beginning in one of the braking, but on lap 31 I think a blue gtr destroyed me the car passing the braking of the first corner of the finish line, result 276 seconds of repair, I think running without spotter or without 3 screens or at least wearing the options to turn the head on the sides when overtaking a car has been noticed enough, to thank Simracing Club for organizing this race and the commissioners see you in Nola.

regards

Thanks for hosting the event. I had a mare for middle of race, I had to make repairs and came out and I was like driving on ice.

I’ve no idea what happened, sorry to whoever t-boned me after I spun mid-corner.

Went back into pits, came out again and I was back to normal.

I’m thinking I somehow had drys selected by accident for 1st stop.

Anyway, kept going at least and got to the end. See you all next week.

I'm sorry. could not take part in the race. just now the internet has appeared. :mad:
Will I have another chance?

@Jimmi Allison with the unfortunate pit bug last night where I couldn't get serviced is it still possible to qualify from the second race or do I need to re-run SRCA again?

@Jimmi Allison with the unfortunate pit bug last night where I couldn't get serviced is it still possible to qualify from the second race or do I need to re-run SRCA again?
Although you had a good speed, im sorry because
In order to be eligible for License 4 drivers HAVE TO FINISH both races. If you can't back both races don't sign up.
What is this pitbug? did you request a pitstop and did you run trace? so i can have a look.

What is this pitbug? did you request a pitstop and did you run trace? so i can have a look.

I think it's maybe where the red arrow/outline of the pit-box is not showing for some people, so you have no idea which your pit box is. Few people had it during Daytona 24Hr last weekend also.

I think it's maybe where the red arrow/outline of the pit-box is not showing for some people, so you have no idea which your pit box is. Few people had it during Daytona 24Hr last weekend also.
ok, i dont know that track or league - well i heard of both. But i did not hear it in the last many races we have done. So curious about trace and settings ;)

Sure, I could also be completely wrong and it was something else entirely affecting Nick :)

Although you had a good speed, im sorry because

Thought so. Thank you for the clarification.

Didn't do a trace. It just didn't service me. Stopped in the box but the tyres didn't change even though wets selected.

It's unfortunate. Way it goes try for the next SRCA when it opens.

Thought so. Thank you for the clarification.

Didn't do a trace. It just didn't service me. Stopped in the box but the tyres didn't change even though wets selected.

It's unfortunate. Way it goes try for the next SRCA when it opens.

Interesting, not the bug I was thinking of then.
Weirdly I pitted with no tyre change selected (early stop), and I'm pretty sure I somehow ended up on dry's, as I literally couldn't get around the circuit for 4-5 laps until I realised it couldn't' just be cold tyres, and went back in with wet tyres selected in pit menu.

Interesting, not the bug I was thinking of then.
Weirdly I pitted with no tyre change selected (early stop), and I'm pretty sure I somehow ended up on dry's, as I literally couldn't get around the circuit for 4-5 laps until I realised it couldn't' just be cold tyres, and went back in with wet tyres selected in pit menu.
I never heard it gave you the wrong tyres, but i cant really say you didnt pick the right tyres now can i ;)

Reviewing the race today, sorry for the long wait - however VEC had a race and had to prepare things :) But it appears very clean when looking at the IRR´s that has been submitted.

i was a little bit too late in the Limiter. Sorry my fault :confused: i hope i still have the chance for the Licence