What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S27 - Race 1 - Indianapolis

Hello everyone

Im sorry but I cant drive in this academy session.
Actually I have some problems with my 2dof sim and I need some time to resolve it.
I hope I will drive with you as soon as possible in a next academy sessions.
Im sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you and regards

I am sorry, I have to sign out. Just got informed that I will not be able to make the race next week due to work scheduled change. :(

Apologies to the organizers. Due to time, or the lack of - damn work, I will also not be able to attend the race. I'll catch up next season.

Thank you guys.

Sorry for the short notice, but i will be unable to race due to hardware issues. Ill enter at a later date, sorry for any inconvenience.

I will unfortunately not be able to get away from work in time to compete. Very sorry for the late notice on this.