What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S26 - Race 1 - Indy 2007

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

indy-start.jpg

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
Sito Rivera overtaking during the formation lap - warning

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
-

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
Vojtech Banszel using text chat - warning
183 - Bojan Bogdanov loses control of his car. He spins and causes an accident. He could have started locking his brakes earlier. This would not have made a significant difference though - No further action.
214 - Tito Tomey spins in T1. He never locks brakes, dangerously spins from left to right and eventually rejoins dangerously back onto the track - Drive Through

Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 220,2
Victor Sequera overtaking at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Marc Torres speeding at the beginning of the code 80 and overtaking during the countdown - 30 sec stop and hold
Ferran Grau speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

2nd code 80 at 2180.2
-

Final summary of penalties
Sito Rivera - warning
Vojtech Banszel - warning
Tito Tomey - Drive Through
Victor Sequera - Drive Through
Marc Torres - 30 sec stop and hold
Ferran Grau - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure this is the correct thread to add this, but obviously I cannot respond in the sign up thread and wasn't sure where to put it.

I just realized an error in the car # listings for today's race.

@Bojan Bogdanov pick car #14 for Round 1, car #34 for Round 2.
@Jason Whited pick car #14 for Round 1, car #35 for Round 2.

Given the car's # after my listing is #16, I can see it was simply a typo.
Just noticed it, and have unintentionally be practicing with the wrong car # because of that.
I have moved to the #15, but just wanted to note the cause of me being in the wrong car.

Hi
As I told before, i'm not able to race today. Good luck to everyone. I really regret not be racing today.

Regards.

John Nelson(12) reported contact (0.16) with Wheel
John Nelson(12) reported contact (0.03) with Part
John Nelson(12) reported contact (0.32) with Wheel
John Nelson(12) reported contact (0.13) with Part
John Nelson(12) reported contact (0.19) with Part

What do these comments mean? I don't recall having any contact with anything and during my pit-stop no damage was repaired ? There were 19 of these comments in the race incident log. I'm just curious what that means.

John Nelson(12) reported contact (0.16) with Wheel
John Nelson(12) reported contact (0.03) with Part
John Nelson(12) reported contact (0.32) with Wheel
John Nelson(12) reported contact (0.13) with Part
John Nelson(12) reported contact (0.19) with Part

What do these comments mean? I don't recall having any contact with anything and during my pit-stop no damage was repaired ? There were 19 of these comments in the race incident log. I'm just curious what that means.
This happens every race since the log is quite extensive. There are parts of a car, wheel, post, immovable, cone and a lot more that actually is collidable.

Thanks for the reply. I am just trying to understand the incident log better as I did NOT touch anything that caused damage to be repaired during my pit stop. Thanks again and look forward to this Saturday's event :)