What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S25 - Race 1 - Indy 2007

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

indy-start.jpg

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
Alejandro Lopez Arjona does not engage PIT LIMITER at all for the first half of the lap. Later he turns pit limiter on but diseganges at times to warm his tires. - Warning to Alejandro Arjona for the erratic formation lap.

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
4769 - Alejandro Gonzalez

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
Luca Pacini using text chat - warning
2508 - Massimiliano Ferrari slows down in the middle of the straight causing contact with the car behind. Drive Through to Massimiliano.

Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 930.2
Ricardo Borja speeding and overtaking at the beginning of the code 80 - 60 sec stop and hold
Vojtech Banszel speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Mauro Dragoni speeding and overtaking at the beginning of the code 80 - 30 sec stop and hold
Daniel Brewer speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Michele Somma speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - 30 sec stop and hold
Alexandros Bournaras speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - 30 sec stop and hold

2nd code 80 at 1640.2
Ricardo Borja overtaking at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Mauro Dragoni speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
James Holland speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

Final summary of penalties
Alejandro Lopez Arjona - warning
Alejandro Gonzalez - Drive Through
Luca Pacini - warning
Massimiliano Ferrari - Drive Through
Ricardo Borja - 60 sec stop and hold + Drive Through
Vojtech Banszel - Drive Through
Mauro Dragoni - 30 sec stop and hold
Daniel Brewer - Drive Through
Michele Somma 30 sec stop and hold
Alexandros Bournaras - 30 sec stop and hold
Mauro Dragoni - Drive Through
James Holland - Drive Through

Note: Alby Guani was kicked during the race and will not be allowed to race in Nola, unless the severe lack of pace will be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Earlier this afternoon I wanted to drive some Indy laps on the server but it was set to Nola with one other driver logged in but afk. What should I do in such a case? (Other than running RF2 in single player until the server is available again :) ).

Guys, i'm really really sorry but i can't race this night, 'cause i'm really busy at work and it's possible i need to stay in office until late night.
Sorry sorry again.

Very Sorry guys, but i am unable to race tonight. Really Sorry for this late notice, but work Kinda Got in the Way. Please feel free to give somebody on the Waiting list my spot.

Kind regards
Brian

I'm sorry, I logged in, but I had a big problem (connection i think). it would have been dangerous for the other participants. I'm trying to solve this problem so I can ride with you next time. I'm sorry guys, have a nice race ;-)

Decided to retire around 20-25 minutes in as I got a drive through penalty for speeding in pits and then when serving the penalty didn't go away so it ruined my race and wasn't in the mood to just drive around with these cars. Really not the biggest fan of them. See you guys next week(n) :thumbsdown:

90 minutes completed, finished my lap, retired to monitor and it shows DNF ? :(

The race is only finished after the leader crosses the line. So if 90min have passed, you cross the line but the leader does not, you have not finished yet.

But of course when it comes to licenses your race is counted as finished :D

The race is only finished after the leader crosses the line. So if 90min have passed, you cross the line but the leader does not, you have not finished yet.

But of course when it comes to licenses your race is counted as finished :D
oh ok thank you kindly for such a quick reply, Im really happy it counts + learned something :D