What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S24 - Race 1 - Indy 2007

A quesion about pitting out.
The lines lead you to the left of the curb on turn 1.
There is a gap in the curb just to the right.

Please can you confirm the correct exit line from the pitlane onto the track ?

Thanks

Ran ok for 1 hour, no incidents but pretty slow.

The rain came and I realised I did not have wipers mapped, I could not see.
I pitted but got hit in the pits by someone.
I tried to map wipers but could not get into the race.
I think that rules me out of the SRC series.

If you hit ESC at any point during the race you are done with the race.

If you ever want to fix anything hardware related or even when you loaded the wrong setup you should pull your internet and then rejoin. You will start in the pits, you can change settings and setups. You just have to remember to load the right setup again. Then you can rejoin.
After you hit ESC you can't rejoin

Was you in the GT4 class ? If so it might have been me that hit you in the pits!

If so, dude I am so sorry! I had a brain fart and thought I was on iracing and just tried to drive through you... Super sorry.

I also found out the hard way that in the rain there is no "wet line/ karting line"

Also can I just say, the quality of the service and racing actually made me think iracing! Amazing loved it.

Yep, that was me.
Thanks for the call out, I guessed is was someone that thought ghosting was in effect.
As it happens it didn't matter and it's something that you'll not do again :)

Thanks Florian Koetz,
You got me sorted with TS right at the last minute, i just manage to make qualifying. I didn't cotten on till I looked at chat and there was mention of voice or is it whisper as you say.
I heard you fine when I figured out my output device to be set rift and apply settings. During the race the engine noise completely obscured your voice, it was only the cars slowing that I realise you spoke.
Think I did well on driving standard with no incidents that I remember unless I got a white line.
Will look out for time and whisper test in the next one to set volume accordingly.

I was out from last night. Mainly cause I had no idea of the date of Season 24 and the main site didn't show it..

And
Yep, that was me.
Thanks for the call out, I guessed is was someone that thought ghosting was in effect.
As it happens it didn't matter and it's something that you'll not do again :)
Phew ! I literally sat there for like 10 seconds after like WTF have I just done

I don't know how badly this is going to affect my chances of getting my license too. Like you said it's not something I'm going to do again.