What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S23 - Race 2 - NOLA GP

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

nola.png

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
Ismail Yakubu overtakes Alexis Clapano during the formation lap - Drive Through to Ismail Yakubu

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
355 Juan Angel Perez
2117 Carlos Hernandez
2165 Mads Kjeldsen
2239 Carlos Hernandez
2576 Pedro Moura
2617 Pedro Priego
2805 Pedro Priego
2895 Carlos Hernandez
2898 Juan Angel Perez
2943 Mads Kjeldsen
3187 Leonardo Albertini
3348 Ales Kasparek
3383 Leonardo Albertini

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
1245 Ruben Artiaga outbrakes himself going into T3. He hits 2 cars. Drive Through to Ruben Artiaga.
2289 Andreas Dippert attempts to lap Theo Badry in the 370z going into the final turn. At the point of turn in his front wheel is already beside Theo's door. Theo still turns in and causes contact. Warning to Theo Badry.

Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 908.2
Theo Badry speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

2nd code 80 at 2508.2
Oguz Yelmen speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

Final summary of penalties
Ismail Yakubu - Drive Through
Ruben Artiaga - Drive Through
Theo Badry - Drive Through + Warning
Oguz Yelmen - Drive Through
Juan Angel Perez - 30 sec stop and hold
Carlos Hernandez - 60 sec stop and hold
Mads Kjeldsen - 30 sec stop and hold
Pedro Moura - Drive Through
Pedro Priego - 30 sec stop and hold
Leonardo Albertini - 30 sec stop and hold
Ales Kasparek - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one question. Is there any chance for pilots who will be participate in the todays 2nd race of 23th SRCA season (and they will be succesfull and gain Licence 4, of course) for their start in the race of the VEC series on saturday? The deadline for sign up changes for VEC races is 48 hours before the race (by the rules). So it would have to be evaluated very quickly. Our pilots are prepared to pay season pass immediately after the decision of admins...
Thanks for your answer.

I'm afraid no,
48 hours before the VEC race would be Thursday at 5 and that's impossible to do.

Friday evening is the earliest time we can realistically make.

hi, small question for the weather conditions

can you tell us what is the weather station taken for Nola Race ? in order to check if some rain dops or shower are expected ?
for the real weather what is the plugin used ?
this kind : New Orleans, LA Hourly Forecast | Weather Underground

not a problem at all but the server race start hour is set on 3:00 PM not 2.00 Pm as mentionned in 1st post "Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30"

Hi, i'm i think I'm going to miss the wisper test ( and hope not the qualy) the energy went out, hope it returns quickly enogugh to race. Sorry!

I'm really sorry, I reached to qualify, but while qualifying the energy went out again, i imagine that, due i missed the warm up, i'm not allow to race. :( maybe next time. thank you!

Yeah we saw that you dropped out.

The problem is that the game does not allow anyone to enter if you miss the race start. We would not mind in your case but you have to be on the server when it switches to the race session.

Otherwise you won't be able to join.

sorry my pc crashed mid way through the race and then once i rejoined my wheel was coming loose, meaning i had to stop to fix it. i apologise for inconvieniences