What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S22 - Race 2 - NOLA GP

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

nola.png

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
-

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
681 - Fabrizio Boletti
915 - Fabrizio Boletti
2360 - Ciro Iadicicco
3025 - Fabrizio Boletti
3066 - Ciro Iadicicco
3658 - Ciro Iadicicco
5460 - Ciro Iadicicco

Out
-

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
Miguel Oliveira chatting in the race - Drive Through
640 - Fabrizio Boletti is on the outside of Antonio Hreljanovic entering T7 and T8. He is too fast, overshoots the corner, loses his car and consequently crashes Antonio. He should have backed out earlier - Drive Through to Fanrizio.

Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 1100.2
Patrick Tougait speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Dirk Steffen speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

2nd code 80 at 3100.2
-

Final summary of penalties
Fabrizio Boletti - 60 second stop and hold + Drive Through
Ciro Iadicicco - 60 second stop and hold + Drive Through
Miguel Oliveira - Drive Through
Patrick Tougait - Drive Through
Dirk Steffen - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I already told Florian about this in the server, he asked me to post it here, so here it is.
Track seems to have a track limits glitch at turn 11, I got two stop & go penalties in the last laps today due to that, and I didnt even have all 4 wheels off the track once, second time I barely crossed with front outside wheel. Still pretty messed up if you ask me considering pretty much everyone was going all 4 off at exit of almost every corner not getting anything. Ill attach screenshot with how I took the corner and there is time stamp, lap and other info on it as well so you can check it out if you want. First case is lap 40, second one is lap 44.

Attachments

• nola.png
    nola.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 56
  • nola2.png
    nola2.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 54
There is a difference between nola and nola2
Infact, if you check the rules it states the white lines are the edge - if there are no white line the curb counts, so nola2 - you should get a warning (and if you have had to many warnings a penalty)
nola.png on the other hand is not right. But yes i will review this for sure.

Yes I understand, thats why I posted both pictures and nola2 was on the limit and probably my fault, but nola case is the one that I found weird so I thought Id let you guys know so you can check it out and fix it for future races if something is wrong.
Anyway, thank you for reviewing it!

I'm sorry I was wrong in the pit lane, I tried a lot in the days before the race and I always passed by, I realized only after the race looking at the others that I was going in the wrong direction. I was very careful in both races to stay in the rules and I hope this unique and stupid mistake does not affect the license for the vec as the team is waiting for me

just a clarification to understand with which criterion the licenses are assigned for the vec. I see drivers with penalties in both races for cod80 and more that have obtained the license for the vec. I had no accidents, I did not create problems in the dubbings in both races, I respected all the other rules and I avoided to engage in dangerous duels and I'm out only because in race two I misread the entry point in the pit lane without even then take advantage of it since I stretched through the wrong place. I do not understand what the yardstick is and if in the future I will try to take the license I would better understand what I have to be careful. I had two stop / go for problems of the circuit on the detection of cuts and because in some cases I had lag and some freezes and I found myself with the wheels out or I went along but beyond this I do not remember creating problems. I have already done the vec on this site and I do not remember a penalty against me and this should already be enough.

I add that I had never raced on the circuit of nola and I was 100% convinced that the line of travel in the pit lane was that so I was wrong 4 times in a row .. it was not to cheat, it was a mistake and I am aware but unfortunately I noticed it only after the race when I saw the cars enter the lap back

cut penalties are not considered when it comes to the license. Only the things written in the stewards report will play a role.

4 penalties is too much and cannot be the standard for obtaining L4 in SRCA.

I think the others who are inside have made mistakes worse than mine ... but in fact they are inside, a driver who got the license did not comply with the code 80 and disturbs in the chat during the race 2 continuously and for a long time how do you evaluate it? , I accept your ratings but I do not agree at all, I'm sorry to say goodbye to the vec and this forum. I thought it was evaluated on the guide, the pace and the respect in the dubbings and instead I find myself out for a stupid thing that has not even given me an advantage.
Greetings and thanks for the hospitality and availability

Last edited:
I think the others who are inside have made mistakes worse than mine ... but in fact they are inside, a driver who got the license did not comply with the code 80 and disturbs in the chat during the race 2 continuously and for a long time how do you evaluate it? , I accept your ratings but I do not agree at all, I'm sorry to say goodbye to the vec and this forum. I thought it was evaluated on the guide, the pace and the respect in the dubbings and instead I find myself out for a stupid thing that has not even given me an advantage.
Greetings and thanks for the hospitality and availability

You do not have to agree. You get informed about our decision and you may build your own conclusion about your future from that.

It is up to you to try again or stay away from SRC in the future. It is up to us to ensure that drivers switching to VEC/VLMS know the rules and it is also up to us to decide what we think is a mistake and what is a more serious error of not being familiar with SRC rules.

Every license has been given in accordance with SRCA regulations that have been there since Season 1. Every driver that has attended SRCA has been judged using the same system.

I emphasise again: We HAVE TO make sure. Trusting your words that you will do better next time is NOT making sure. We might aswell get rid of SRCA in the future if everyone just tells us that they will behave in future races. We allow little room for mistakes which can happen to anyone but you have greatly surpassed that room for mistakes and therefor you will not receive L4 after season 22.

with all due respect but you have inside drivers who have done worse things, the rule of the rules does not stand to see inside people who still take codes 80 or make accidents or other things ... but it's your forum and it's your way to operate, I respect it and that's okay, greetings I do not steal more time