What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S22 - Race 1 - Indy 2007

Unfortunately my PC has decided to die. Won't have new parts in hand till Friday. So I won't be able to make it tonight. Also give my spot to same person next week so they have a shot at qualifying.

whoever of the reserves is available tonight
car #27
contact me on teamspeak if you want to drive. First come first serve

Edit: taken

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Florian Koetz, publicación: 69318, miembro: 2624"] no se preocupe, por desgracia, siempre es con antelación para las reservas [/ QUOTE]
1.I have to wait for the next season?

@Florian Koetz - I was driving a Nissan GTR GT1 #3.
I had a server disconnect a little after half the race but I immediately re-connected as quick as I could.
I have probably lost 1 1/2 laps due to this disconnect+re-connect.
I did not have any advantage due to the disconnect + re-connect and had to do two pit stops as planned (I have also not reduced my fuel load in the last pit stop).
I have finished the race and was classified in the end.

Is my participation towards a license still valid?

of course
we even encourage people to come back once they encountered issues.

This is an endurance league. Coming back from setbacks is almost essential.

Stewards review

Pit entry and exit blend line violations

Out
5303 - Dirk Steffen

Final summary of penalties

Dirk Steffen - Drive Through

I am sorry to ask so late - I only see these results now.

I am new to rFactor2 - is there a way I can download the replay and review what I have done wrong to learn from it?

Do I understand the penalty correct that I have to serve a drive through in the second race coming up on the 12th @ Nola?

Are there any limitations as to when one is allowed to serve the drive through? Can it be served directly after the initial lap or during yellow?

I am sorry to ask so late - I only see these results now.

I am new to rFactor2 - is there a way I can download the replay and review what I have done wrong to learn from it?

Do I understand the penalty correct that I have to serve a drive through in the second race coming up on the 12th @ Nola?

Are there any limitations as to when one is allowed to serve the drive through? Can it be served directly after the initial lap or during yellow?

replay is accessable via SRCA forum -> Private Forum -> S22 - R1 - Indianapolis

At the beginning of the next race I will award the penalties via the server command. So you will have to wait until rf2 gives you the penalty before you serve it.