What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S22 - Race 1 - Indy 2007

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

indy-start.jpg

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
Mathieu Leclerc overtook Oskari Haikka. Drive Through to Mathieu.
Mantas Rekus overtook Francesco Mautone. Drive Through to Mantas
David Gargallo Lobo overtook Patrick Tougait. Drive Through to David Gargallo Lobo

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
5303 - Dirk Steffen

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
Andrea Tufariello chatting in quali - warning

Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 1100.2
Andrea Tufariello speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Antonio Hreljanovic speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Siarhei Pakhodnia speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

2nd code 80 at 3100.2
Fabrizio Boletti speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Mathieu Leclerc speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Mantas Rekus speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
David Gargallo Lobo speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

Final summary of penalties
Mathieu Leclerc - 30 sec stop and hold
Mantas Rekus - 30 sec stop and hold
David Gargallo Lobo - 30 sec stop and hold
Dirk Steffen - Drive Through
Andrea Tufariello - Drive Through + warning
Antonio Hreljanovic - Drive Through
Siarhei Pakhodnia - Drive Through
Fabrizio Boletti - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for asking but read all the rules, went through countless thread but couldn't find the answers...

Whisper test - what's that?
How do you know your car number? Got the answer....how do you set your car number in game?
How do you know which car you're in for which race (i think i found that you have to drive each car in the two races)?
Final whisper mode? Is that the same as whisper mode?
I also found (hidden in a thread somewhere) what the ts address is...i think.

All these kinds of things really need to be located in one central place, locked, stickied at the top and only updated by admin. Just my suggestion....

I'm sure there are other questions needing answers.

Last edited:
@Lars Jeppesen
in answer to the above,
the whisper test is testing TS is working over all channels at once, this is so race control can announce FCY and green flags to all drivers simultaneously.
If you go to the last post in the season 22 sign up thread it will show you which car # you will have for both races.

Im not sure about the TS address etc myself but I'm sure the details are here somewhere, Cheers.

teamspeak and server adress can be found in the forum unter SRCA -> "private forum" at the very top

Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel - CAR NUMBER = CHANNEL NUMBER) and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

Thanks for the detailed schedule info.

Are the stated times in GMT or GMT+1 ?
I might have overlooked it but there is no date specified in the opening post?

EDIT: found the date in this post:

5.9. - Indy (Race 1)
12.9. - Nola (Race 2)

Last edited:
It is specified in the rules, where you probably have already read it, but sadly missed "... SRCA will base the start time on CET/CEST (same time as Copenhagen)."

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with rfactor2 and the oculus rift, I do not know why the game crashed when I'm running, is there any solution for tomorrow's indianapolis race?
Does any admin know of any possible solution?

If I can fix it tomorrow morning, I'll have to cause it to go down.

Thanks in advance

Gentlemen I apologize for the late notice, but a little girl that I've know since birth and is like my daughter had labor induced last night and hasn't had the baby yet so I'll be at the hospital with her and her family. Her father is in the same hospital, in ICU with an inoperable brain tumor. Needless to say that my priorities are with them, but I had to make sure to let you guys know. Please give my spot to another driver. Again, I apologize for the late notice. I'll be back soon and I'm looking forward to it.

Due to unforeseen health issues I'am in a position of having to pull out of the academy races for season 22. My apologies to the organisers for the late withdrawal, I do hope I am able to take part in season 23 in the future.