What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S20 - Race 3 - Nola

Flo will probably answer a bit deeper, but if someone shows good drives in 4 races and he had really bad luck like you described in your post, we usually put his licence "on the table" and consider together about it. We have had some similar cases in the past and I think all drivers passed to L4.

If a car is driving within the last 10 minutes of the race it is counted as finished.
Exceptions may be made if we think that someone deserves a finish despite not racing in the last 10 min.
If they completed a reasonable amount of laps we might look at it differently.

To be perfectly honest, I don't think that anyone will lose the license because he got crashed without having any fault. Usually even the crashed party could have avoided the crash.
And it's even more unlikely that someone loses the license because of one crash.

Flo will probably answer a bit deeper, but if someone shows good drives in 4 races and he had really bad luck like you described in your post, we usually put his licence "on the table" and consider together about it. We have had some similar cases in the past and I think all drivers passed to L4.

Thanks for your answer, Matej.
I hope I do not need a better rear bumper for the last race!
Thank you too, Florián.
I think i was hited within the last 20 or 15 minutes of the R2 and it was a clean race from my side.

Last edited:
638 "Yacine Derridj recovers from a spin and accelerates onto the racing line and tries to claim the corner without any overlap. As a result ends Bobies race and collects another gt1" - Yacine should not have overlapped with Boby. 30 sec stop and hold to Yacine Derridj.

I totally admit my responsibility on that incident which is a result of a dumb hesitation on my side.
However Florian, in order to understand how to improve myself, I would like to understand what you mean by "claim the corner without any overlap". Do you mean that there was no blue flag in action or that I did not have a clear enough advantage reaching the corner to take the in line?

By the way different question, is there a simple way to know if the car upfront has a blue flag or not? It's hard to tell if we're in the same lap or not...

You have to check the hud. There is a page that shows the current racing order. Other than that there is nothing that tells you about blue flags.

Basically if someone is on the inside of another car he has to be far enough beside to be allowed to stay there (and claim the line/corner)

If you only overlap slightly you have to back out. Otherwise everyone could just aim for the rear corner of the car in front and spin it around :)

You have to check the hud. There is a page that shows the current racing order. Other than that there is nothing that tells you about blue flags.

Basically if someone is on the inside of another car he has to be far enough beside to be allowed to stay there (and claim the line/corner)

If you only overlap slightly you have to back out. Otherwise everyone could just aim for the rear corner of the car in front and spin it around :)
Ok I wasn't sure about what you meant by overlap. I get it and I usually back out but that time that was simply a dumb move on my end, especially as it was with a slower car.

bahahahha, Luka Berk even made a protest about that overtake, thats why you were making me lights and then clipped me like a mongoloid? Sure you can tell some people dont know how to race and even think is the other ones fault... funny

bahahahha, Luka Berk even made a protest about that overtake, thats why you were making me lights and then clipped me like a mongoloid? Sure you can tell some people dont know how to race and even think is the other ones fault... funny

Last warning, even the slightest disrespectful move, sentence or even thought towards one of your competitors or any other member of SRC and you will never ever get a license nor compete in SRCA again as long as I am part of the SRCA admin team.
Have I been clear enough?

And I do want to see an apology towards Luka Berk, otherwise I will take action immediately.

Notre sure if you talk about me, but I always flash two times the GT4 when I engage my overtaking, just not to surprise them. I never flash without overtaking.

3408 Daniel Contreras rejoins, loses control and spins onto the track. He never locks brakes and hits Oliver Silva - 60 sec stop and hold to Daniel Contreras. Unacceptable, he should have locked the brakes at least but instead applies throttle and goes straight into another driver.
I am deeply sorry about that, I know I should have locked the brakes but this rule is new to me and at the precise moment that didn't come to my mind. My fault though. I already apologised to Oliver. I hope I can be more careful on future occasions.

This said, as I haven't finished Nola and didn't participate in Indy, I assume I wont be able to get a license this season. That's no problem to me, I can try again with more experience that will eventually lead to obtain it.

The thing is I need to know if my spot is still reserved for Race 4 knowing that I wont be able to get my license.

Thank you all.