What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S20 - Race 1 - Silverstone

ADMINS: In the pre-race briefing I could hardly hear Florian and when the first Code 80 was called I did not hear a thing over the GT-R's engine. First I knew was a train of cars at limiter speed that I eventually saw ahead. I immediately put on the limiter and, when the code 80 was cancelled (which again I could barely hear over an idling engine), I remained on the limiter for several seconds AND allowed a GT-R which came up to pass me.

Rules is rules and I suppose I can expect a penalty regardless, but I have now upped the volume in TS a lot. We'll see what we get next week, where I will also turn down the engine volume in-game.

However, I am aware of issues where an RF2 crash can occur if you try to alt-tab from a Full Screen RF2 instance back to Windows in order to, for example, adjust TS volume settings. I was not, therefore, going to try to fix the volume when I realised the problem during the briefing.

For the second Code 80, I got lucky as it was called while I was off-throttle and I caught a faint voice. Couldn't make out the words but I knew what was coming.

Same here, it was ok during the tests and i could hear Florian clearly, however during the race his voice was impossible to hear even at idle, I actually had a friend of mine join the teamspeak to tell me when the code 80 was enforced, will probably get a penalty for the first one sadly, nothing I could do as during the tests it was loud and clear.

The incident tab is very exaggerated. First off any contact with wings, wheels, loose objects as cones etc counts. A contact between cars can actually be more than one contact, since you might touch the car, then he can bump into you, then into a wall and back into you.
Dont mind that too much.
Great! At least im on the podium spot 'somewhere' :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Hello everyone,
In the name of my friend Vitor Costa, unfortunatly I would like to inform you that due to the change of agenda, he will have to leave this season academy.
He will come to formalize this post later, but it is to give you already notice with some advance.

Cheers!

I`m terribly sorry guys and apologise for the inconvenience. I hate to do something like this after all work to get a slot. A change in the agenda cough me and now I can`t do it in July. I will try to sign again for the academy in August if I can.

Thks again and sorry for the oftopic.

my "text chat" was my Voice attack picking up me coughing and somehow interpreted that as me wanting to say "hi".. I have turned the text chat function off in my voice attack so you won't get another word out of me.

Last edited:
My career unhappily was a disaster. For reasons that I still do not know, I've had two server crashes.
As I do not want to have problems again (I hope so), I have formatted windons and reinstalled everything again.
See you in Indianapolis

I am a bit embarressed I failed to get down to required speed for code 80 on both occasions. I had RD turned up to +11db in TS and was still struggling to hear him. I Will make sure louder for the next round.

However the RD's volume was fine initially, I dont know what changed.

Apologies to the admins and competitors.