What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S2/R3 Montreal Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race date: 20. December
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 21:30 - 23:00
Weather forecast: Dry

Race schedule:

19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
20:25 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his channel) - and stay there
20:55 – 21:20 - Qualifying
21:20 – 21:25 - 5 min break/warmup
21:27 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:30 - Green flag when you exit turn 15

Server: Build 1098
Event on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/rf2SRCA
Flag rules: Black only
Broadcast: TBA

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.

Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

We suggest you to select Endurance Megane for 90 minutes race.
Car -> Megane Trophy II -> Tuning -> Endurance kit.

montreal.png

The track itself will warn and penalize of white line infractions, we suggest you learn the tracks boundries BEFORE the race. Rolling start, race starts after turn 15 as marked on track map.

Question:
Last race I was continuous reading the penalty's on the left in my screen, but when i get a penalty, does the orange arrow appear in the left corner as in off line mod given by the game ? so I don't have to read the text ?
Are there any new rules about the chicane ? or do you let the game apply the rules ?

Question:
Last race I was continuous reading the penalty's on the left in my screen, but when i get a penalty, does the orange arrow appear in the left corner as in off line mod given by the game ? so I don't have to read the text ?
Are there any new rules about the chicane ? or do you let the game apply the rules ?
Yes, you will get the orange arrow.
Yes, the game will handle any cuts.

Just in the case if you missed it on the top of the forum s main page:

PLEASE BE ADVISED
1108 build will be released December 20th
our servers will be updated around 18:00 cet - this is where the scheduled update happens. Give and take an hour. This could also have an impact on practice start on SRCA race.

Just in the case if you missed it on the top of the forum s main page:

PLEASE BE ADVISED
1108 build will be released December 20th
our servers will be updated around 18:00 cet - this is where the scheduled update happens. Give and take an hour. This could also have an impact on practice start on SRCA race.

Does the update goes automaticly or do I download that, how does that work ?

Looks like its behind schedule. I´d suggest everyone would fire up rF2 at 19:00 and dont close it until race is over.
If the update wont hit before 19:00 CET we are gonna use 1098 for this round.

Stay on the old build please.

If it has updated already, you can revert by rightclicking on rFactor 2 in your steam library > Properties > Beta builds and then select 1098 there.

My best Q ever P5 !!!
And I get DQ because lights not on :-(
The first time i got it, but the 2nd time is switch on the lights (watch replay) and again DQ
Mannnnnn my best Quali ever in 15 years of simracen.
Why was the DQ not gone ?

What a terrible race for me today. I had a good pace for qualifying and race, but I made silly mistake after silly mistake and it took out my chances of closing this season with a good race.
I would like to apologize if I bohered someone during the race, was not my intention.
Congratulations to everyone and in special the podium!!