What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S19 - Race 4 - Sepang

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

sepang.png

Stewards review

Orange Zone

60 Michal Galka overtakes Andrew Stokoe during the formation lap. Drive Through to Michal.

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
585 Kacper Michalak
2280 Michal Galka
2685 Antonio Jose
4110 Michal Galka

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
-

Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 1960.2
Harun Aydin speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

2nd code 80 at 2895.2
Antonio Jose speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

Final summary of penalties
Michal Galka - 60 sec stop and hold
Kacper Michalak - Drive Through
Antonio Jose - 30 sec stop and hold
Harun Aydin - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear all, unfortunately i will miss the next race, because today i have been called from hospital to be operated on one of my feets next monday. I am really sorry to inform you all with so little time ahead, good luck to everybody, hope you all will get the license. It was an awsome experience! Hope to see you all soon.

Hey all, sorry for the late notice but unfortunately I will have to miss this final race due to exams. Thought I could manage both but time management has gotten the better of me :p. Good luck to everyone racing.

Hi, is it a problem if I will enter in server/TeamSpeak at about 20:15/20? I try to have two hours of work permit and I'll finish at 20 to work, only have 10 minutes to be at home and I'll join at the event. Thank you for the attention

can't guarantee to race this one, due schedule problems so better to give my slot to a reserve driver.

sorry for the inconvenience.

@Harun Aydin great race at the end, sorry if I cut you off at all, I was being very defensive, last lap I was struggling with front left, it was down to 6% at the end

Solid race! and a great last ditch battle with Mr Blasco right at the end, couldnt quite get close enough half a second across the line! intense end to a great season! Thank all who competed and thank you all of you whom gave me space and time like i did when in the faster car, very much appreciated.

Alot of things learnt from this series, alot of solid clean racing against my nearest racers, defintely upped my game when in lapped traffic, and certainly more aware of whats coming behind! Roll on the bigger and better times ahead, and who knows i might just be seeing some of you out there again!

Lastly, a huge thanks to all the admin involved in the process, from the top all the way down, a very well run series and i hope to be a part of everything you guys have going on around here for years to come!

Best of luck to everyone, and even if there are some of you guys who miss the cut, come back better and stronger and more experienced than this season, the only way to learn is through experience! Good luck all and see you soon :)

Also i should add, whomever the red GTR was who flashed me on the home straight into turn 1 as a warning of the 2 other GTR's behind you being side by side, many thanks, took note and stuck wide through turn 1 due to that, that is what i call a good use of headlights a good warning message for me! once you flashed i quickly saw the other GTr out to the side so yeah many thanks! :)