What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S19 - Race 2 - Indianapolis

Let me guess...in the middle of the banking you started to have a massive lag and less fps and the thing continued also on the straight am I right?
I had the same problem doing a test with rain. In my opinion it is our hardware. I tried to avoid the replay recording but nothing happened so I lowered something on graphic details and I had no problem. I hadn't this problem on Silverstone but it was absolutely clear at Indy. We're also going in the hot season so the GPU are working under a great stress. Do you have a nVidia card? I just downloaded the latest drivers for nVidia (released 5 days ago) and I tried again...absolutely perfect now. nVidia trolls us. Try the same thing if you didn't already.
No, I am talking about the normal lag that is always present when online. It is usually not noticeable, but on high speed banked corners it can become an issue even with good connections and good frame rates. When the cars have equal performance it is easier to accommodate the small changes in line that this leads to but multiclass racing means that the closing speed can be quicker than the visual update.

Though seeing how some of my fellow class dive bomb the 370z cars in some places terrified myself haha i took a much more reserved role and waited for straights mostly to pass the cars and i hope they appreciated the kind approach!
You were very clean and pacient passing the 370's, made me wish everyone was driving like that!

Compared to last SRCA I got way fewer problems.
The last thing I did was change the USB ports for the Rift and the two sensors... This Inatek USB Card.. nevermind.

As I thought that it could be a problem with the tracking(similar, but not THAT undrivable like last Indy race), I wanted to plug one sensor out and back in while my first pitstop... Well I got the Rift HMD USB connector, not the sensor, so my rFactor crashed or closed itself. :whistle: :whitles: :whistling:
But besides that, it was a good race. Well, ok. I changed it in the training session and used it in the qualy. But I loaded the setup from last SRCA season... Where it wasn't so warm.
Radiator size... I guess looked the whole race into the mirror if my engine starts smoking because of overheating :)

Reached the checkered flag. That is all what I wanted. And of course, not crashing while lapping :)

Hey, just noticed in the standings I haven't been classified for this race. I'm hoping this is just an error and I haven't been DQed :p