What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S18 - Race 3 - NOLA GP

Was a very difficult race with the weather but was still able to make some places and have a decent time. Sadly my internet cut out and I really don't know why, during the last 30 minutes, very sorry if I took anyone out during that disconnect. I hope this doesn't effect my chances to get a licence

Congrats all people to join this event and so difficult race with variable rain on track,
Here is my race , apologize regarding quality but I dont know what happen when I record video using OBS Mac program. If anyone want to share your knowledge it will be helpful for me.
I hope you enoy¡
See you next one.

I made a big mistake and thought that in my fight of the first laps with Dan Long I had been sanctioned and I went through the pits to complete the Drive Through, but in reality it was the warning of the penalty of SRCA R2 Indianapolis and in the end I stopped twice losing and 45 seconds. My fault.
Very difficult race with heavy rain. Congratulations Antonio! Perfect race!
In less than an hour all the information and race replays were uploaded to the web. Incredible work of the organization of SimRacingClub! THX

Not the best of races for me, but got to the end. While braking down into the first corner, on lap 38 for me, I lost control of the car and spun, The game gave a stop an go penalty for "cutting the track", I just didnt get why, I won't appeal also because it didnt cost me a position, I pretty much running in no mans land because I just have no pace with this car.

See you all in Sepang!!!!!!