What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S18 - Race 1 - Silverstone

@Dan Svoboda , but I mean everyone.
Report over PM when someone is only sitting on the server and blocking any kind of votes this way and he will get a warn.

Last edited:
Cameron those of vec and vlms are not 4 saturdays in a row. Then you can plan it better, because it is 1 a month. some of us have social life. I complain about it for no other reason ... they are 4 Saturdays in a row, removing one of rest for the neighbors.
social life? lol
"racing... it's life. anything that happens before, or after is just waiting." --Michael Delaney in the movie Lemans (1971)
if you haven't watched this movie at least 20 times, there's something wrong with you. :)

Thanks, but I've had a practice, I have a setup problem that I cannot cure (due to having zero car knowledge) and I'm at least 8secs off the pace so I feel my place would be better taken by somebody who could make use of it a bit better. :notworthy:

Don't give up, keep practising and drive to the finish. It's all about experience :thumbsup: (y)

Thanks, but I've had a practice, I have a setup problem that I cannot cure (due to having zero car knowledge) and I'm at least 8secs off the pace so I feel my place would be better taken by somebody who could make use of it a bit better. :notworthy:

I'm sure you can find someone willing to help on the server.

And 8 sec off pace is not too bad, stay safe and gather experience, you will get better very fast :)

Hi guys, Only to advice that I will be on time and ready to whisper at 2030 ...leaving at 20:00 from work.

As I'm the first guy on the reserve list - I'm ready to race if I am called upon. Will be around from now till race start so if there are any late pull outs - let me know :) If not - then good luck everyone! :)

As I'm the first guy on the reserve list - I'm ready to race if I am called upon. Will be around from now till race start so if there are any late pull outs - let me know :) If not - then good luck everyone! :)

You can enjoy your evening, I won't fill in anyone this close to the race. Especially because I don't know if someone is late or won't come at all

Hi guys! Not my race! Sorry for the two guys involved... car 36 and 40. I got a stupid stop and go for cutting the track when i went of. When i drove to the pits, it only took the stop and go, and not the repair, so i retirered instead of driving a hole lap in a wrecked car so i wouldn’t kill anyone else! It was fun ontil it ended... Thanks

That was a hint that i have been out of sim racing for too long. In my LFS days, I was the energizer bunny who was put in the car in the middle of the night for a 4-5 hour stint while everyone else slept ... and i would just go and go and go. That was 2013 me, I have some work to do to get back into the swing of this because I fell apart in the final half hour.

Was really happy to qualify 3rd but on lap 5 of the race, I had a windows notification come up on the bottom right and cover all my information menus and it never went away so I ran the whole race blind (I guess running on windowless mode was a mistake). With no data, it came as quite the shock when my left front tire fell off a cliff earlier than expected. Then in the final 30 minutes, i made 2 driving errors that put me out of touch with my pack and the cherry on top was a stop/go for corner cutting (first 2 at brooklands: purely my fault and the last one, in the final 10 minutes, at the exit of stowe after passing a GT4 up the inside and just running wide on exit... also my fault).

Oh well, had a lot of fun, the lapping was madness (in a good way, everyone behaved quite well). But I have a question (as a rF2 newbie) I guess I don't understand how the real road transfers from one session to the next. With the server re-start rain and the wet track with dry line that developed just before qualifying: I spent those final minutes thrashing my qualifying setup to work on a wet track because i thought those track conditions would carry over to qualifying...I was quite surprised to pull out of the garage onto a pure dry pit lane. ... so ... how does that all work ... is the weather re-generated for every session with no carry-over? ... but I thought that rubber would build up over the coarse of practice, into qualifying, into the race...